X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

The mandatory questions, things everyone wants to know about you:

How did you find CS?
    Too long ago to remember. Lurked off and on since CUF.

How did you choose your moniker?
    I like how it sounds

What do you do (other than read CS)?
    I love golf. Terrible at it.

How many time zones have you lived in?
    Two. This makes me a little sad.

What are your sports loyalties?
    BYU, NFL - Denver, MLB - Oakland, EPL - ManU

Are you looking forward to wuap's welcome question and what do you think it will be?
    Yes. No idea.

Optional, but encouraged questions:

Did you ever consider an alternative career path?
    Didn’t really consider the one I’m on

When your kids get older, will you do drugs with them in order to teach them a responsible approach to drugs?
    No

What's your standing in the church? (this was originally meant as a joke but it stuck)
    Active member getting more disillusioned by the day

Why are you so creepy? How long have you been lurking?
    Years off and on

Do you expect anyone to respond to this thread?
    Yes, because if I put no that would cause someone to respond and if I put yes they won’t, but if I put no . . .

Welcome! And stick around - we need some fresh blood around here. The same old discussions get old after a while.

Comment

Most of us pee in the sink. HBU?
      You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
      Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
      You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Welcome Scoop!

Comment

Stick around, Scoop.

Sorry about the dumb questions. I guess we are too lazy to change them.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Welcome...

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
            -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Welcome, Scoop!

Comment

Welcome to our BYU sports message board, scoop.

Comment

Welcome Sir

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                    Most of us pee in the sink. HBU?
                    Yeah, how did that question get deleted from the form?

Welcome Scoop!
                    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                    - SeattleUte

Comment

Bienvenidos, Scoop.
                      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                        Welcome to our BYU sports message board, scoop.
                        LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                          Stick around, Scoop.

Sorry about the dumb questions. I guess we are too lazy to change them.
                          Nah, you're not too lazy, you like them too much because they remind you of the golden age of this once illustrious message board.
                          Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                          God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                          Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

Originally posted by pellegrino View Post
                            Nah, you're not too lazy, you like them too much because they remind you of the golden age of this once illustrious message board.
                            Welcome back, wanderer.
                            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by pellegrino View Post
                              Wow. He lives!
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                              X