Post-Mueller investigation investigations and indictments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post-Mueller investigation investigations and indictments

All Americans should be able to agree that James Comey is the villain here. He meddled in the 2016 election in ways that harmed both candidates—and he did it only for opportunism—for personal gain. Once again, the FBI is a dark element in American history, a threat to American democracy and civil rights.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/mueller...al-11553468801

And when is Andrew McCabe going to be indicted for lying to the Department of Justice about leaking to the Wall Street Journal (I.e., his obstruction of justice)? Of course McCabe’s leaks hurt Hillary not Trump. And the leaks and McCabe’s lies about them are not disputed.
    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
    All Americans should be able to agree that James Comey is the villain here. He meddled in the 2016 election in ways that harmed both candidates—and he did it only for opportunism—for personal gain. Once again, the FBI is a dark element in American history, a threat to American democracy and civil rights.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/mueller...al-11553468801

And when is Andrew McCabe going to be indicted for lying to the Department of Justice about leaking to the Wall Street Journal (I.e., his obstruction of justice)? Of course McCabe’s leaks hurt Hillary not Trump. And the leaks and McCabe’s lies about them are not disputed.
    Amen, Brother SU.

This is a catchy tune...

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Is this the appropriate thread for the Avenatti indictments?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post

A guy that loathsome deserves his own thread. Go for it.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post

No, not really. This thread is for those who embrace Trump’s delusions of persecution. Avenatti is a fool though.

Comment

LOL... "I think Brennan's a sick person, really I do... I think there's something wrong with him."

Trump vows to release FISA docs now that Mueller probe is concluded, slams 'treasonous' FBI
              [...]
              "I do, I have plans to declassify and release. I have plans to absolutely release," Trump said. "I have some very talented people working for me, lawyers, and they really didn't want me to do it early on. ... A lot of people wanted me to do it a long time ago. I'm glad I didn't do it. We got a great result without having to do it, but we will. One of the reasons that my lawyers didn't want me to do it, is they said, if I do it, they'll call it a form of obstruction."

Trump added: "Frankly, thought it would be better if we held it to the end. But at the right time, we will be absolutely releasing."

Trump also accused FBI officials of committing "treason" -- slamming former FBI Director James Comey as a "terrible guy," former CIA Director John Brennan as potentially mentally ill, and Democrat House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff as a criminal.
              [...]
              Citing a high-level source, Kentucky GOP Sen. Rand Paul late Wednesday tweeted that anti-Trump ex-CIA Director John Brennan had internally pushed the dossier. Fox News has not independently verified Paul's source.

"I think Brennan's a sick person, really I do," Trump said, sharply criticizing Brennan's "horrible" claims in recent weeks that Trump had committed treason himself. "I think there's something wrong with him."

Brennan was one of the loudest and most virulent voices to trumpet the Russian collusion theory over the past two years, asserting falsely just weeks ago that Special Counsel Robert Mueller was likely planning to indict members of the Trump administration's family in a scene reminiscent of the "ides of March” and the assassination of Julius Caesar. He since implied he had "bad information."

"When I said there could be somebody spying on my campaign, it went wild out there," Trump told Hannity. "They couldn't believe I could say such a thing. As it turned out, that was small potatoes compared to what went on. ... Millions and millions [spent] on the phony dossier, and then they used the dossier to start things. It was a fraud, paid for by Hillary Clinton and the Democrats."
              [...]
              https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...treasonous-fbi

Anyone that votes for a commie has to be mentally ill.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                LOL... "I think Brennan's a sick person, really I do... I think there's something wrong with him."

Trump vows to release FISA docs now that Mueller probe is concluded, slams 'treasonous' FBI

Trump also accused FBI officials of committing "treason" -- slamming former FBI Director James Comey as a "terrible guy," former CIA Director John Brennan as potentially mentally ill, and Democrat House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff as a criminal.
                https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...treasonous-fbi

Anyone that votes for a commie has to be mentally ill.

Mueller's investigation may not have shown any clear collusion, but The Dump is clearly still a big time nutjob.
                Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                  Mueller's investigation may not have shown any clear collusion, but The Dump is clearly still a big time nutjob.
                  Yeah I am not impressed with his antics!

Comment

Mango tyrant is asking for Schiff to be forced out of congress. More Shennanigans from the proto-dictator.

Comment

Sarah Sanders: "They literally accused the President of the United States of being an agent for a foreign government. That's equivalent to treason. Thats punishable by death in this country."

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1110240177643872256
                      Last edited by BlueK; 03-28-2019, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                        Mango tyrant is asking for Schiff to be forced out of congress. More Shennanigans from the proto-dictator.
                        Yeah, it seems the Schiff is hitting the fan...

In Schiff's defense he did think it was OK to get those nude photos of Drumpf from those commies... Of course, why would anyone what his nude photos?
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                          Sarah Sanders: "They literally accused the President of the United States of being an agent for a foreign government. That's equivalent to treason. Thats punishable by death in this country."

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1110240177643872256
                          Good ole Huckabeast. She’s worse than her dad.

Careful Blue K, the reasonable voices here will remind us of how reactionary we are for not being up in arms at the poor treatment of the biggest snowflake and liar to ever occupy the Oval Office.

Comment

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                            Good ole Huckabeast. She’s worse than her dad.

Careful Blue K, the reasonable voices here will remind us of how reactionary we are for not being up in arms at the poor treatment of the biggest snowflake and liar to ever occupy the Oval Office.
                            I don't think you need anyone to point how 'reactionary' you are being. Your posts are doing a pretty good job of it all by themselves.
                            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
                              I don't think you need anyone to point how 'reactionary' you are being. Your posts are doing a pretty good job of it all by themselves.
                              Reactionary? More like in complete denial. They can't believe they have spent hundreds of hours over the past 33 months watching and reading Fake News. LOL.

Comment

Working...
                              X