No announcement yet.

Post-Mueller investigation investigations and indictments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Senator Kyrsten Sinema voted for Barr? Does Commando know about this?
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
      +1

The Left is taking a page out of Trump's playbook. Tell lies an alternative narrative long enough in hopes that people will believe those lies that alternative narrative.

So that's great. We're getting to a point that we can't even talk about issues honestly. Both extremes parrot and perpetuate lies. It's always been this way to the extent that we see things differently. Spin and propaganda have been around for quite some time. But now we've gotten to a point that we won't even discuss the issues honestly.
      Let’s see the Mueller report. As far as “spying” on the campaign, we already know certain Trump people under surveillance. Barr did Trump a solid by using a loaded word, just like he did him a massive favor by writing his own summary letter and failing release Mueller’s own report summaries.

Barr has a sorted history of this kind of stuff. His son in law works for the White House. He’s hardly beyond reproach.

Comment

Originally posted by tooblue View Post
        Let's try this again ...

[ATTACH]9474[/ATTACH]
        Yeah, we saw your whataboutism the first and second time. That still doesn’t make t a valid argument.
        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
          Yeah, we saw your whataboutism the first and second time. That still doesn’t make t a valid argument.
          What is a valid argument then ... that nobody violated the fourth amendment and spied on Americans? If so, then what is Barr looking for?

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
            You’re pretty selective when comes to giving a shit about whataboutism.

Comment

What is a valid argument then ... that nobody violated the fourth amendment and spied on Americans? If so, then what is Barr looking for?
              Even when Snowden "blew the whistle" on all the sh*t that the NSA is doing apparently nobody violated the fourth amendment even when it was made very clear that the government was spying on Americans. The patriot act was renewed anyway. Or when Barr was doing the spying on Americans was it completely different?

Hasn't the government had plenty of time to build a case on Barr given that he has obviously violated the 4th amendment in your eyes? He was operating under Bush Sr's and Clinton's watch. Why didn't one of them shut him and this program down? Maybe the 4th amendment is just a nice guideline but no one in the government actually follows it.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Even when Snowden "blew the whistle" on all the sh*t that the NSA is doing apparently nobody violated the fourth amendment even when it was made very clear that the government was spying on Americans. The patriot act was renewed anyway. Or when Barr was doing the spying on Americans was it completely different?

Hasn't the government had plenty of time to build a case on Barr given that he has obviously violated the 4th amendment in your eyes? He was operating under Bush Sr's and Clinton's watch. Why didn't one of them shut him and this program down? Maybe the 4th amendment is just a nice guideline but no one in the government actually follows it.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

You are citing wikipedia, really?

Comment

You are citing wikipedia, really?
                    Yes, a nice peer reviewed publication.
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

This cracks me up.

Comment

Time to whip this baby out as well. Looking forward to the hottakes
                        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Good... maybe we can finally to tell the Queen and her subjects to F off and to stop interfering with our elections. How many times do we need to kick their asses before they take a hint?
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Wimp:

I get it. The election is coming up, and we all just want Trump to go away with as little destruction as possible. But c'mon. How much more do you need to impeach him? Outside of obvious criminality (still being investigated by the way), he is a disgrace to the presidency and abjectly unfit to command ethically. It might be going through the motions, but it's the right thing to do.
                            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                            - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                              Wimp:

I get it. The election is coming up, and we all just want Trump to go away with as little destruction as possible. But c'mon. How much more do you need to impeach him? Outside of obvious criminality (still being investigated by the way), he is a disgrace to the presidency and abjectly unfit to command ethically. It might be going through the motions, but it's the right thing to do.
                              The dems want no part of impeaching him because they would much rather face him than Pence (a cookoo in his own right) who is immensely popular with the religious right and has nice hair.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Bean View Post
                                The dems want no part of impeaching him because they would much rather face him than Pence (a cookoo in his own right) who is immensely popular with the religious right and has nice hair.
                                I highly doubt very many if any in congress think that. The decision not to go with impeachment I think is about realizing the Senate doesn't have the votes to convict, so moving forward would have a greater likelihood of turning him into some kind of martyr.

Instead they can run hearings on multiple related topics that can still bring the same type of information to light that would emerge from impeachment hearings. Trump still needs a significant number of independents in a few key states to vote for him or he can't win. I believe that's who the dems are planning to speak to through those hearings.
                                Last edited by BlueK; 04-18-2019, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X