Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Pledge! to be a servant to JeffLebowski!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    We need a crybaby smiley. Some candidates:

You may also want to consider this one:
    "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

• I like #5, but only if we can call it :lingo:
      "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• I kinda like the one in the crib
        I'm like LeBron James.
        -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by kccougar View Post
          I like option 3.
          Another vote for 3.
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
            Another vote for 3.
            Three for three.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• not a fan of three. It looks like he his milking his tears. I prefer 1, 2 or 5. But I almost never use emoji so it doesnt matter much to me.
              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                I like #5, but only if we can call it :lingo:
                I was thinking of :byu71:
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                  not a fan of three. It looks like he his milking his tears.
                  That's why I like it.
                  "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                  - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by kccougar View Post
                    You may also want to consider this one:
                    Bingo.

Crybaby smiley needs to be :coachk:
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                      I was thinking of :byu71:
                      I missed his departure. What happened? Or is there a link?
                      "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                        I missed his departure. What happened? Or is there a link?
                        He was gone for a couple weeks. He just posted again in case anyone missed it or, say, has him blocked.
                        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• OK, it turns out that it was good timing for the new smilies. And why not pick two? Here you go:

Coach K ("coachk"):

:coachk:

Dr. Hill ("drhill"):

:drhill:

Just surround the tags shown above in quotes with colons like this:

:tag:

Comment

• lol. Coach k and dr. Hill are surrounded by colons.

Comment

• Been meaning to add this one for a while:

:foilhat:

Tag = "foilhat" (enclosed in colons)

Comment

Working...
                              X