2019 March Madness Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 March Madness Thread

I know we have the knockout pool thread, but not everyone is playing. We need a thread for tournament itself.

Looks like Minnesota is going to hold off Louisville.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Bradley over Michigan State was looking possible for a minute there but now the Spartans are getting it going.

Comment

I really wanted that NM State over Auburn. Can't a guy hit 3 free throws anymore? Or even just 2/3? And then to air ball a 3 to win the game.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
        I really wanted that NM State over Auburn. Can't a guy hit 3 free throws anymore? Or even just 2/3? And then to air ball a 3 to win the game.
        Why did the guy pass up a wide open layup?
        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

That was my thought exactly. The replay made it look a little less wide open than live, but I still would have taken the easy tie vs. a contested 3.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Ja Morant is the truth.
            *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
              Ja Morant is the truth.
              Very impressive — dominating this game.

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                Very impressive — dominating this game.
                Thurls kid and AF high grad Brendan Bailey looks decent for Marquette.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                *Banned*

Comment

Zion Williamson was born July 6th, 2000. He's only 18 years old.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                  -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

LOL at Virginia. Down 10 late in the first half.
                    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Anteaters hold on for the win over K-State
                      "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

Originally posted by hostile View Post
                        Anteaters hold on for the win over K-State
                        Pretty sure they would have won the PAC-12. That is a very good team.

Comment

I heard the UCI coach on local radio a few days ago, and he got me to think they might have a chance to grab a game. It was a nice balance of realism with confidence/positivity. Good for them.

As for K State, 1996 COTTON BOWL, BABY!!!
                          "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Utah State looks like what we should look like. And not in a spike year. In a typical year.

Comment

Is Zion always this poor at free throws? He hasn't been close on the last couple of attempts. He's a beast, though.
                              "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Working...
                              X