The Call of Duty Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
    Call of Duty . . . in Space, *quit swearing in titles*; space!

Call of Duty in space... so they mean Destiny?
    Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.
    - Howard Aiken

Any sufficiently complicated platform contains an ad hoc, informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow implementation of half of a functional programming language.
    - Variation on Greenspun's Tenth Rule

Comment

• WWII. Beautifully rendered game, though the game play is a bit tired.

Prefer the smaller 5v5 format like Rainbow Six Siege and its complement of operators.
      You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
      Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
      You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
        WWII. Beautifully rendered game, though the game play is a bit tired.

Prefer the smaller 5v5 format like Rainbow Six Siege and its complement of operators.
        Dude, when did your wife let you have a game console? (Please tell me it is a PS4 and not one of those Xboxes!) And not to mention a M-Rated game?!?
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
          Dude, when did your wife let you have a game console? (Please tell me it is a PS4 and not one of those Xboxes!) And not to mention a M-Rated game?!?
          Probably playing on PC.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

She's not happy about it.

Originally posted by falafel View Post
            Probably playing on PC.
            Xbox One.

(Edit: technically it's my son's Xbox One - and his Xbox Live account - since he bought and paid for it himself.)
            Last edited by Walter Sobchak; 11-16-2017, 11:56 AM.
            You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
            Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
              Probably playing on PC.
              Just as bad as a Xbox... both run Winblows.

PC4 runs a real man's OS.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Just as bad as a Xbox... both run Winblows.

PC4 runs a real man's OS.
                My son finally negotiated getting a PS4
                "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                  Xbox One.

(Edit: technically it's my son's Xbox One - and his Xbox Live account - since he bought and paid for it himself.)
                  Yeah, so I take it you up his allowance so he could buy CoD WW2 himself as well.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Yeah, so I take it you up his allowance so he could buy CoD WW2 himself as well.
                    Sobchak kids receive no allowance. He earned something like 2 grand last summer umping little league baseball games. Great gig.

Comment

Working...
                    X