List of stuff mpfunk hates with the fire of a thousand suns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
    True, but that's not what he's saying as I understand it. He's talking about wins as an evaluative tool, not st predictivee or correlative -- it's an after the fact look at performance. If I say pitchers A and B pitched against each other in the same game, and A won and B loss, I still have zero idea who pitched better. Same is true even if you look at an extended stretch, like a full season. In 2010 seventeen pitchers in the AL won more games the Felix. But that doesn't tell you anything about who pitched better.
    I am teasing him about his penchant for hyperbole. Wins are not a completely meaningless stat for a pitcher. That's crazy talk.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      I am teasing him about his penchant for hyperbole. Wins are not a completely meaningless stat for a pitcher. That's crazy talk.
      Ok, fine. The man does have a gift for hyperbole.
      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Mpfunk writes an article for the Cache Valley Daily:

http://www.cachevalleydaily.com/opin...a4bcf6878.html

Originally posted by Mpfunkwannabe View Post
        I hate BYU! I hate them with the heat of a thousand suns.

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
          Mpfunk writes an article for the Cache Valley Daily:

http://www.cachevalleydaily.com/opin...a4bcf6878.html
          That is awesome. The best (only?) article I've ever read on the BYU-USU "rivalry."

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
            That is awesome. The best (only?) article I've ever read on the BYU-USU "rivalry."
            Yawn. Their inferiority complex is well deserved.
            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Probably not worth starting another thread of things mpf likes. Funk does seems to not hate fu**ing, and contrary to popular belief he does give a sh**

Comment

• Hey funk — Trump agrees with you on Lebron.

That oughta make you re-evaluate your position, no?

Comment

• Anti-vaxxers.
                  As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                  --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
                    Anti-vaxxers.
                    With you. Worthless heaps of hot garbage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• The worst.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                      X