Thread: Bisexual track star at BYU (or "XXX-Country Star")

Default Bisexual track star at BYU (or "XXX-Country Star")

I thought this was a pretty interesting read and didn't see it posted elsewhere.

https://www.outsports.com/2019/6/11/...-bi-coming-out

From the Foyer.

Quote Originally Posted by BigPiney View Post
    Great article about one of the track team members coming out: https://www.outsports.com/2019/6/11/...-bi-coming-out

Her team and coaches responded perfectly.
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Quote Originally Posted by creekster View Post
    From the Foyer.
    Yeah, and it didn't have the gauche thread title either.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Did I miss it? At what point in the article did she profess her love for men, and the possibly of having a sexual relationship with a man? I'm not convinced that she's had sexual relations at BYU with a male, or any male. If you're writing an article about your sexuality - and calling it bisexual - at least talk about the desirable encounter with a man, even if you didn't soil yourself.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
    -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Quote Originally Posted by clackamascoug View Post
    Did I miss it? At what point in the article did she profess her love for men, and the possibly of having a sexual relationship with a man? I'm not convinced that she's had sexual relations at BYU with a male, or any male. If you're writing an article about your sexuality - and calling it bisexual - at least talk about the desirable encounter with a man, even if you didn't soil yourself.
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96