Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Fairfax being Kavanaughed?

https://twitter.com/jmartNYT/status/...903936512?s=19

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Wow, the governor is a racist and the lieutenant governor is a rapist. WTH were the Virginia voters thinking??
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Ugh. In a country with so many capable people these are the leaders we choose.

Comment

The woman really wanted it so it all good... Besides WaPo couldn't find anyone to collaborate her story.

Justin Fairfax Admits To The Sexual Encounter Concealed By The Washington Post But Says The Woman Really Wanted It
        [...]
        “It doesn’t sound like anything he would do,” he said. “It doesn’t sound like anything she would lie about.”
        Hidden in the Post’s story is this nugget:

Fairfax (D), who was not married at the time, has denied her account through his attorneys and described the encounter as consensual.
        Again, going back to the Kavanaugh affair, had the Washington Post used their own guidelines they wouldn’t have covered the outrageous and pathetic charges made by Christine Ford. In this case, the Post had an admission from Fairfax that he had had sex with this woman, Vanessa Tyson, and the disagreement was over his use of physical force. That, it would seem to me, rates higher than “meh” on the scale of sexual assault allegations as careers are being destroyed based on allegations where the man says he doesn’t even know the woman.
        [...]
        https://www.redstate.com/streiff/201...really-wanted/
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
          Wow, the governor is a racist and the lieutenant governor is a rapist. WTH were the Virginia voters thinking??
          Why are you so negative? 50% of Virginia Dems still like the racist...

"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I wonder if Alyssa Milano will be showing up to the hearings as well...

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

#believewomen
              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
              -Turtle
              sigpic

Comment

Man, I'm loving the Commonwealth right now. Just when you think it couldn't get any worse the next guy up is like hold my beer.
                "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                -Turtle
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                  Man, I'm loving the Commonwealth right now. Just when you think it couldn't get any worse the next guy up is like hold my beer.
                  IMG_1564.jpg
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/statu...842116098?s=19

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Yikes, a serial rapist
                      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Working...
                      X