Superbowl LIII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superbowl LIII

So, it's two minutes until halftime, and there's no game thread. About the only thing I have to say is that I can't help but feel gadget plays starring Taysom Hill would have put some points on the board now. Also, that was a beauty of a read by KVN.

Belichik gets it about 4th and short except for the part where you run the ball.

Comment

Tom Brady struggling in the first half. I suspect they'll be able to make some half-time adjustments, so the Rams better figure something out.

Comment

Adam Levine isn’t that bad of a guitar player.

Oh, and this game is terrible.
        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
        - SeattleUte

Comment

Levine also has some impressive guns.

Oh yeah, Brady looks like he’s 41 in this game.
          "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
          - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
            Adam Levine isn’t that bad of a guitar player.

Oh, and this game is terrible.

guitar part looked prerecorded to me
            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Punt-fest.
              "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Most exciting moment thus far: being able to witness the longest punt in SB history.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                  guitar part looked prerecorded to me
                  Pretty lame if true. I’ll have to go back and check the DVR, courtesy of YouTube tv.

If the Pats hang on and pull out a win, Edelman is MVP.
                  - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
                    Punt-fest.
                    Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                    Most exciting moment thus far: being able to witness the longest punt in SB history.
                    Johnny Hekker for MVP!

All he needs is a completed pass off a fake and it could happen.

Comment

23 yards. Longest drive for the Rams today. Good heavens.

Come on LA!

Comment

Barf. The Patriots are so freaking hateable.

Comment

I watched pbr at halftime and during commercials. Could care less about halftime show. Good bull riding.

Comment

Rams deserved to lose because of those super ugly hats they were wearing in the sideline.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                              Rams deserved to lose because of those super ugly hats they were wearing in the sideline.
                              That and they were cursed to lose because of the PI no-call in the Saints vs. the Refs game.
                              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                              X