Official Highlight Video Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Highlight Video Thread

Every once in a while I like to go down a Youtube rabbit hole and watch highlight videos of older generation athletes, teams or games. This thread is a place to share some good videos and memories, no matter what the sport.

I'll start with my favorite, the 1996 BYU-TAMU game. That team is probably my all-time favorite. The offense had so many weapons. Sark, Jenkins, McKenzie, Atuaia, Johnson, Dye, KO, Kaipo, Cahoon, Mili, and Lewis. The defense was pretty amazing as well.

Another one I like. Like any well-adjusted child of the 90's, I loved Bo Jackson. The Bo Knows ads were awesome. His shoes were awesome. He was a legend whose career ended too early.

Comment

TV wasn't really that bad, was it?
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
        Every once in a while I like to go down a Youtube rabbit hole and watch highlight videos of older generation athletes, teams or games. This thread is a place to share some good videos and memories, no matter what the sport.

I'll start with my favorite, the 1996 BYU-TAMU game. That team is probably my all-time favorite. The offense had so many weapons. Sark, Jenkins, McKenzie, Atuaia, Johnson, Dye, KO, Kaipo, Cahoon, Mili, and Lewis. The defense was pretty amazing as well.

That was a fun game and the last really great team of the Lavell years. It's also the last team to really blow out the Utes. It's amazing how long ago that was.

Damn it! Now I'm a bit depressed.

Comment

:swear::swear:

This video contains content which is blocked it in your country
          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

If we're going to get nostalgic about the 1990s when certain teams were dominant, I'll offer this:

“Not the victory but the action. Not the goal but the game. In the deed the glory.”
            "All things are measured against Nebraska." falafel

Comment

Originally posted by Paperback Writer View Post
              If we're going to get nostalgic about the 1990s when certain teams were dominant, I'll offer this:

:swear::swear:

That one is not blocked.
              Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by Paperback Writer View Post
                This one was better.

Comment

Working...
                X