Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
    Milk is so cheap out west.
    Not everywhere in the West. I paid $5 for a gallon at the stupid market by my house this weekend.
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
      Not everywhere in the West. I paid $5 for a gallon at the stupid market by my house this weekend.
      It's $3.49 for skim at Wal-mart. Anywhere else, it's over $4. In NOLA, it was close to $5, six years ago.
      "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
        As I said above, anywhere between $2.49 and $2.79 a gallon. Smith's and Winco almost always have one brand going in that range. I don't shop as much as Mrs. D, but I know she avoids Albertson's unless there is a specific sale she wants to hit.

And yes, Costco milk is usually between $5 and $5.50 here.
        I meant to include that that was in Vegas (Summerlin-no WinCos) so the prices should be comparable.

In collage, I was roommates with a kid that grew up on a dairy farm. He'd go home every other weekend and bring back several gallons o straight from the udder. I'm no real milk fan, but that stuff was awesome.
        I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

It's $3.49 for skim.
          That's not milk.
          You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
          Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
          You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
            That's not milk.
            I'm like LeBron James.
            -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
              That's not milk.
              In the words of Ron Swanson, "The only thing I hate worse than lying is skim milk, which is water lying about being milk "
              "You know, I was looking at your shirt and your scarf and I was thinking that if you had leaned over, I could have seen everything." ~Trial Ad Judge

Comment

• I found this at Costco (Vista, California):

And then a little down the aisle, this:

If you can believe it, the Korean Barbeque Jerky is the winner of the two. By a wide margin. It hits that Korean BBQ craving, and you won't even have to throw your clothes in the washer. Sooo good. I'm not sure which Costco's carry it though. The Irvine Costco carries Pork Jerky from the same brand, but it's Chinese BBQ, and doesn't taste nearly as good as the Korean BBQ. Did I mention that the Korean BBQ has all of the taste, and none of the smell?
                Last edited by Jennerstein; 06-20-2013, 02:25 AM.

Comment

• "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

I don't get the anger...
                    "I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's a$$, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it". - Tommy Callahan III

Comment

• I don't get it either.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunk Tank View Post
                        I don't get the anger...
                        Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                        I don't get it either.
                        Costco recently changed from Coke to Pepsi in the food court.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
                        "I don't mind giving the church 10% of my earnings, but 50% of my weekend mornings? Not as long as DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket is around." - Daniel Tosh

Comment

• Originally posted by ewth8tr View Post

Ha ha
                          "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Sweet!
                            "I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's a$$, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it". - Tommy Callahan III

Comment

No way. That is not worth any kind of eruption.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                                No way. That is not worth any kind of eruption.
                                "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Working...
                                X