Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Uh... OK.

I am guessing you guys were probably out of microwave corndogs.
    Frozen corndogs are so much better baked. It takes a while but totally worth it.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
      Frozen corndogs are so much better baked. It takes a while but totally worth it.
      Slathered with some mayo, right?
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Slathered with some mayo, right?
        No. I like to do stoplight dip for my corn dogs. Separate ponds of ketchup, mustard, and relish.

That said, I could definitely do corndogs with some fry sauce. Mix the ketchup with some mayo, seasoning salt and a drop of relish. Bam you're in business.

Comment

• Kirtland temple devotees dissing other devotees for their tastes. Declasse.
          "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
          - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
            Kirtland temple devotees dissing other devotees for their tastes. Declasse.
            No, it's cool. If anyone could make a microwave hamburger taste good, it would have to be the good folks at Costco.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Uh... OK.

I am guessing you guys were probably out of microwave corndogs.
              lol. And NO!, we're not out. We remain fully stocked with those and Bagel Bites in anticipation of our progeny visiting. It is hoped someday you'll stop by and I'll provide a burger on a fresh bun, sliced tomato and other fixin's and after partaking, you'll bow your head, noting "I should never have doubted the marvelous works of the Kirkland Temple."

Comment

• really wish lebowski would stop being mean to PAC. its making me uncomfortable.
                I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                  really wish lebowski would stop being mean to PAC. its making me uncomfortable.
                  His dudeness and I go back many, many years and our bond is unbreakable.

Comment

Do people really eat microwave hamburgers? Wow.
                    People wear New Balance shoes.
                    Get confident, stupid
                    -landpoke

Comment

• I appreciate JL’s homage to Triplet “you humanoids eat from the microwave?” as if there isn’t a microwave in the Lebowski Home.
                      Get confident, stupid
                      -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                        People wear New Balance shoes.
                        ...IMG_20180323_084558123_LL.jpg
                        "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

• Guys, I am so sorry I teased PAC. I promise I will never do it again!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                            ...[ATTACH]8668[/ATTACH]
                            Omg with a Nike sock too.
                            Get confident, stupid
                            -landpoke

Comment

Guys, I am so sorry I teased PAC. I promise I will never do it again!

Bro! We’re just teasing you back. In some circles it’s called “busting balls” but I’m not sure how that fits into today’s society. Probably hate speech.

Edit: I really did appreciate the memory of Triplet. It reminded me of the time he was pretending he didn’t eat a restaurants that had kids menus. Those were the good old days.
                              Get confident, stupid
                              -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                                Bro! We’re just teasing you back. In some circles it’s called “busting balls” but I’m not sure how that fits into today’s society. Probably hate speech.

Edit: I really did appreciate the memory of Triplet. It reminded me of the time he was pretending he didn’t eat a restaurants that had kids menus. Those were the good old days.
                                Dude, you wouldn't even recognize him anymore.

BTW, your avatar is gross. How long must we suffer?

Comment

Working...
                                X