The COSTCO Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Dude, you wouldn't even recognize him anymore.

BTW, your avatar is gross. How long must we suffer?
    I was going to wait until football season, but if it bothersome I’ll change now. I’m a team player!
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
      Omg with a Nike sock too.
      They are the only show that I can easily find in a EE width. Plus Nike shoes fall apart after 6 months. If I liked paying double for outdated technology, I would also have an iPhone.
      "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

• Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
        They are the only show that I can easily find in a EE width. Plus Nike shoes fall apart after 6 months. If I liked paying double for outdated technology, I would also have an iPhone.
        Damn JiC, I’ve heard a stereotype about dudes with big feet...congrats.
        Get confident, stupid
        -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
          Damn JiC, I’ve heard a stereotype about dudes with big feet...congrats.
          Yeah, with size 8.5 EE feet, he must be rocking quite the Kirkland brand albacore tuna can in those Gs of his.
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
            Yeah, with size 8.5 EE feet, he must be rocking quite the Kirkland brand albacore tuna can in those Gs of his.
            Just a can? I thought you could only get those in cases.
            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
            - SeattleUte

Comment

i think the appropriate term is “three dollars worth of $.50 pieces”
              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Guys, I am so sorry I teased PAC. I promise I will never do it again!

good. and thank you
                I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

Comment

Uh... OK.

I am guessing you guys were probably out of microwave corndogs.
                  I was thinking he was home alone, with Mrs. PAC gone somewhere.

Comment

Dude, you wouldn't even recognize him anymore.

The reference to DDD in the midst of the Costco/microwave issue reminds me of when, based on my recommendation, DDD bought some Cashew Clusters which he found to be disgusting. I shall take to the grave his stinging rebuke, "My wrath is kindled against PAC," which may have been his last communication with me. If you see him, please slip him a frozen burger patty with my compliments.

Comment

• Can we change this to the Kirtland Temple Thread? TIA

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                        Can we change this to the Kirtland Temple Thread? TIA
                        Dang it. Kirkland Temple. Not Kirtland.

Great idea though.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Hah. I added a can of KS albacore tuna to my salad for lunch before I read this.
                          "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
                            Hah. I added a can of KS albacore tuna to my salad for lunch before I read this.
                            I don’t know if it is KS brand or not but there is a shredded buffalo chicken that’s oretty good too, even microwaved!

PAC have you tried the macadamia nut clusters? My waistlines wrath is kindled against them.
                            Get confident, stupid
                            -landpoke

Comment

• I found these at Costco the other day. They are absurdly delicious.

snappers.jpg
                              As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Just enjoyed some Kirkland Cilantro Lime Shrimp for lunch. Delicious! And at 47 g of protein for the 6 or so oz I just had I'm feeling especially burly for this afternoon.

Comment

Working...
                                X