• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
    Painful isn't it?
    We already have a board shorts thread!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• We have had the enormous roll of heavy duty foil for the last year or so.
      hi

Comment

• Kids laptop hard drive started clicking; won't boot. Obvious disk drive failure. Error message says "No bootable device found. Please restart system." Bought for Xmas 2015. Costco returns desk tells me to call Costco concierge device. Been on the phone for half an hour now with my Costco concierge. So far we have crossed the first hurdle "Have you tried turning it off and on again?" Next up... complete system reset, which obviously won't work since the drive is effed but nevertheless on we go. I'll keep everyone updated.
        You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
        Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
        You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Isnt that vaunted Costco warranty excluded from electronics?

Comment

• Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
              Isnt that vaunted Costco warranty excluded from electronics?
              Return policy is 90 days; warranty is 2 years.
              You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
              Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump

Comment

• Is the system reset yet?
                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                  Is the system reset yet?
                  Was disconnected, had to start over, then I gave up because I had a meeting. Back on the phone now with another "concierge". Gave her my home address, "So is that Washington DC?" No, the State of Washington. "That is on the West Coast right?" Yes, in the Northwest, the exact opposite corner from Florida (she had confessed that she is in a call center located in FL).

Very optimistic about this one!

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                    Was disconnected, had to start over, then I gave up because I had a meeting. Back on the phone now with another "concierge". Gave her my home address, "So is that Washington DC?" No, the State of Washington. "That is on the West Coast right?" Yes, in the Northwest, the exact opposite corner from Florida (she had confessed that she is in a call center located in FL).

Very optimistic about this one!
                    A Costco employee who doesn't know where Washington is?
                    A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

• This stuff is pretty tasty

http://bluemooseofboulder.com/projec...heddar-spread/

Comment

• Pumpkin cheesecake. Yum.

Comment

• how does any consumer of alcohol live in utah without costco booze? crazy cheap and relatively good stuff.
                          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                            how does any consumer of alcohol live in utah without costco booze? crazy cheap and relatively good stuff.
                            slippery slope, bro
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              slippery slope, bro
                              not speaking from personal knowledge. more a q for funkenstein.
                              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                                not speaking from personal knowledge. more a q for funkenstein.
                                Ha, like MP “craft brew” funk would even admit to drinking Costco booze.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X