Thread: Pac-12 Might Be the Worst Major Conference in Shot-Clock Era of Men's Basketball - Bl

Default Pac-12 Might Be the Worst Major Conference in Shot-Clock Era of Men's Basketball - Bl

Pac-12 Might Be the Worst Major Conference in Shot-Clock Era of Men's Basketball Bleacher ReportPac -12 men's basketball is an unmitigated disaster. If you've paid any attention to the sport this season, you've no doubt seen some version of that statement on ...

More...

Heh...

But this league isn't just bad by current standards.

It might be the worst season by a major conference in the modern era of college basketball.

Maybe this should be moved over to the PAC12 is Screwed thread or something.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    Heh...

Maybe this should be moved over to the PAC12 is Screwed thread or something.
    It came through on the news feed, so I promoted it.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster