No announcement yet.

Men's Volleyball 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A fun match and a nice win for the Cougars.
    "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Way to weather the storm; really nice win for the Cougars tonight.

Comment

BYU is steamrolling USC through two sets tonight. What a fun team to watch. I wonder when Ferreira will be back.

Comment

The Cougars have two big matches against Hawaii tonight and tomorrow. Both teams are undefeated so far this season, and they are the top two teams in the rankings. Hawaii has a definite home court/time zone/travel advantage, but this BYU team is excellent and should be able to go toe-to-toe with anyone.

i'm not sure what the viewing options are, but I do know that BYUtv does not have the broadcast.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
            The Cougars have two big matches against Hawaii tonight and tomorrow. Both teams are undefeated so far this season, and they are the top two teams in the rankings. Hawaii has a definite home court/time zone/travel advantage, but this BYU team is excellent and should be able to go toe-to-toe with anyone.

i'm not sure what the viewing options are, but I do know that BYUtv does not have the broadcast.
            From cougarboard:
            Spectrum Sports
            BigWest.tv
            Live Stats

Comment

Wow. Did not expect that! Nice job, Cougs!

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                Wow. Did not expect that! Nice job, Cougs!
                So dominant. This team is awesome.

Comment

That was impressive.
                  Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Let's see how they follow that up but wow.
                    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

BYU had so many chances and couldn't pull it off. BYU needs a librero. Not sure why we didn't adjust to Rado. Force him line. It's harder for him to hit as a lefty opposite. We lost tonight on the service line. Way too many errors. Also we couldn't get any offense out of system unlike Hawaii. I think their librero Worsley was a better setter than Thelle. And a 1000x better than the free balls Worthington was serving up for us.
                      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                      -Turtle
                      sigpic

Comment

The NCAA has cancelled "all remaining winter and spring NCAA championships." That would include men's volleyball. This team had an excellent chance to raise another banner in the SFH - what an unfortunate turn of events.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
                          The NCAA has cancelled "all remaining winter and spring NCAA championships." That would include men's volleyball. This team had an excellent chance to raise another banner in the SFH - what an unfortunate turn of events.
                          That and some of the track team were set up for potential individual champs. I feel so bad for them.

Comment

Always looking on the bright side of life... the volleyball team ends the season #1.

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                              Always looking on the bright side of life... the volleyball team ends the season #1.

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                                Get them a banner!

Comment

Working...
                                X