Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    I knew I would forget something!
    You also forgot General Conference Men/Women sessions only once a year.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
    -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Remember when prog-mos were losing their minds because RMN picked DHO over DFU as a counselor in the first presidency? Worried sick that this was going to lead to an ultra-conservative crackdown? Good times.
      How about the doubling down on the exclusion policy?
      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
      --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
        How about the doubling down on the exclusion policy?
        Ha! You can always count on funk.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
          You also forgot General Conference Men/Women sessions only once a year.
          good one.
          I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

Comment

yep, honor code, at least as we know it, is toast.
            I'm like LeBron James.
            -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
              yep, honor code, at least as we know it, is toast.
              You heard it here first, folks!

Comment

All this new revelation makes me wonder why God wasn't as chatty with all of RMN's predecessors.
                "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post
                  All this new revelation makes me wonder why God wasn't as chatty with all of RMN's predecessors.
                  D&C 88:73 Behold I will hasten my work in its time.

Comment

Sometimes they just have to ask.
                    I'm like LeBron James.
                    -mpfunk

Comment

^woke mormon twitter in a nutshell.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

^woke mormon twitter in a nutshell.
                        You just made Satan happy.
                        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Strictly rumor, but I heard they are getting rid of all stake auxiliary callings. Just functioning via ward callings.

Comment

Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
                            Strictly rumor, but I heard they are getting rid of all stake auxiliary callings. Just functioning via ward callings.
                            That makes sense to me and I think that would be fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
                              Please let this be true and let it happen before the 8 pointless ward conferences coming up in our stake in the next 12 weeks.

And let’s do away with ward conference as well. It’s pretty much nothing but dumb busy work.
                              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post

And let’s do away with ward conference as well. It’s pretty much nothing but dumb busy work.
                                I'd put some money down on that one.

Comment

Working...
                                X