Reasons to hate CenturyLink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reasons to hate CenturyLink

CenturyLink internet is currently down in multiple locations around the nation, including at my house.
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
    CenturyLink internet is currently down in multiple locations around the nation, including at my house.
    Here too. I can't get most places, but I'm able to get CS. #tendermercies

Comment

Check that. It's up and down. Now I have to use my mobile hotspot to get here.

Comment

The internet is working fine in Honduras... man, y’all must be in some real sh*thole of a place to have bad internet like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
          The internet is working fine in Honduras... man, y’all must be in some real sh*thole of a place to have bad internet like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Yip, I'm in Idaho.
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

https://twitter.com/selinathib/statu...689943553?s=19

- Goatnapper'96

Comment

It isn't just isolated to people who live in lame states. Our hospital land lines have been down since this morning. The email they sent out said that there are outages in 37 states.
              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
              - SeattleUte

Comment

get cable you boners
                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                  get cable you boners
                  Strongly considering it.
                  - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                    get cable you boners
                    Comcast is the devil!

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                      Comcast is the devil!
                      But they give great internet.
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                        But they give great internet.
                        Except when they don't. When I used them, Comcast had outages as well.

Comment

Comcast seems to forecast and time their outages well, so from midnight to about 4am. Still irritating though.

Comment

When I moved into my house the only two choices were CenturyLink or Cable One. I was told that I would be a lot happier with Cable One. I'm glad I made that choice - no outages for over six months now.

Comment

https://twitter.com/CenturyLink/stat...399485952?s=19

Just reset the modem to see if it's finally operational again...
                              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
                              X