Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Do You Meme? Post funny memes here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Do You Meme? Post funny memes here.

This made me chuckle.

Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Kinda funny, but about 5 years too late.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
      Kinda funny, but about 5 years too late.
      Seriously. All the cool kids got their copy of Mein Kampf by at least 2011.
      τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Apparently somebody else out there agrees with me and made this:
        35-93264.png

Comment

Well it's a pie chart, so that looks scientific and must be true!

Comment

Not admitting when my birthday is or anything, but I tried this and saw the following:
            • Florida Man Steals Elderly Woman's Purse, Runs Her Over ...
            • Florida man accused of hitting wife with Christmas tree ...
            • Florida man holding trash can for friend finds dead body ...

Florida-Memes-10-72510.png

Comment

Florida Man Who Threw Toilet Through Window in East St. Louis Found With Second Crapper

"...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
              - SeattleUte

Comment

Florida man accused of stealing crossbow by shoving it down his sweatpants

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Meth smoking Florida man attacks mattress in jealous rage.

I guess the point is Florida is overrepresented with odd ducks.

Comment

Drunk Florida Man Drives Lawnmower down Major Road

We should invite him to post in the Lawn mowers: post your gear thread.

Comment

"Florida man arrested for trying to buy an 8-year-old girl for $100,000"

"Naked Florida man drinks 2 liters of vodka, burns down house baking cookies on George Foreman grill"

"Florida man and woman have sex in back of police car after getting arrested for DUI"
                      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                        Meth smoking Florida man attacks mattress in jealous rage.

I guess the point is Florida is overrepresented with odd ducks.
                        Ha. Thanks for explaining that for us, Bo.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Florida man sprays women with roach spray, break out nunchucks over loud music

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

Ha. Thanks for explaining that for us, Bo.
                            Captain Obvious.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                              CW3 Obvious
                              Not so self important and only points things out when not on WO lunch (10:30-3:30)
                              “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

Working...
                              X