2019 BYU Cougars Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
    Now this is an important grad transfer for BYU. I feel much better about the RB situation now!

I agree. Both of those RB great transfers make that a much better team. That is great news.

Comment

Wow, that's amazing. Great work by Steward and the coaching staff-- the offense's most glaring weakness is now at worst a wash and maybe even a strength.
      τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

As long as the line can open holes. I was actually not all that impressed with the line last year (other than against Wisconsin). I hope they can continue he ti trend upward and give these horses some room to run.
        Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Currently being claimed that Tolutau is also gonna be back. If that's true the RB group shifts from "?" column to arguably being a strength, though I guess we'll have to see if Ula is anywhere near field ready this season.
          Ute-ī sunt fīmī differtī

It can't all be wedding cake.

Comment

I'd assume that if Ula is really back he'll be fat and out of shape and be a non-factor this year.

If Zach can get and stay healthy I'm optimistic that this year could be ~8 wins.

Comment

Now the insiders are saying BYU most likely won't admit ty'son Williams to any grad program. Thanks BYU!

Comment

Now the insiders are saying BYU most likely won't admit ty'son Williams to any grad program. Thanks BYU!
                Are the insiders saying why? (other than the admin sucks, which Jeff Lebowski has clearly and repeatedly demonstrated in the HCO threads)

Comment

You would have thought this would have been a done deal before any commitment was made.

Comment

Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
                    You would have thought this would have been a done deal before any commitment was made.
                    Yes. It would be an incredibly shitty thing to do to a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by HBCoug View Post
                      Are the insiders saying why? (other than the admin sucks, which Jeff Lebowski has clearly and repeatedly demonstrated in the HCO threads)
                      No idea. I guess Brandon Gurney was on the radio yesterday stating it was a longshot that williams would be admitted to grad school. Criddle says the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
                        Agreed.

Comment

Ridiculous! How could they not let him into some type of Masters of Education program?

I guarantee he is academically qualified for some stupid grad degree like that.

Comment

Has to be a grad program that SC doesn’t offer, yes?
                            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Maybe Book of Mormon Studies?

Or Exercise Science or some variety of Communications?

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                                Ridiculous! How could they not let him into some type of Masters of Education program?

I guarantee he is academically qualified for some stupid grad degree like that.
                                Exercise Sciense or MPA.

Comment

Working...
                                X