2019 BYU Cougars Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 BYU Cougars Football Thread

Next game is the opener against Utah. Which means...

IT’S RIVALRY WEEK!!
    τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

I'm happy we ended our season with a win. I think the team has some nice momentum. I also think there is a really good chance that next year, we end up as a better team with a worse record.

Utah
    at Tennessee
    USC
    Washington
    at Toledo
    at USF
    Boise State
    at Utah State
    Liberty
    Idaho State
    at UMass
    at SDSU

The only plus is a lot of those tough games up front are at home. But that schedule is brutal - there are no gimme games until November 9th.

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
      I'm happy we ended our season with a win. I think the team has some nice momentum. I also think there is a really good chance that next year, we end up as a better team with a worse record.

Utah
      at Tennessee
      USC
      Washington
      at Toledo
      at USF
      Boise State
      at Utah State
      Liberty
      Idaho State
      at UMass
      at SDSU

The only plus is a lot of those tough games up front are at home. But that schedule is brutal - there are no gimme games until November 9th.
      It's weird that among the first seven games of the season, it's arguable that based on this year only, the easiest could be with USC (and yes, that won't be easy).

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post

Utah
        at Tennessee
        USC
        Washington
        at Toledo
        at USF
        Boise State
        at Utah State
        Liberty
        Idaho State
        at UMass
        at SDSU

That's brutal. I'll be there for each of the first four.

Comment

Riley Burt grad transferring.

We really need Ula back.

Comment

Tevita Mounga is gone.
            Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Tevita means David.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                Tevita means David.
                What does Mounga mean?
                Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                  What does Mounga mean?
                  Perkins
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                    Perkins
                    So crazy!

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

I hear we are going to make a major off season effort to become a team that throws the football all over the place.

Comment

Originally posted by KillerDog View Post
                        I hear we are going to make a major off season effort to become a team that throws the football all over the place.
                        And waste all our RB talent? Doesn't really make sense.
                        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                          And waste all our RB talent? Doesn't really make sense.
                          lol

Comment

Ryan Pugh being hired as Troy's new OC.

Impressive work to get hired by a decent FBS team as an OC after only 1 year at BYU as OL coach.

I guess he had a stint at UTSA, but yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                              Ryan Pugh being hired as Troy's new OC.

Impressive work to get hired by a decent FBS team as an OC after only 1 year at BYU as OL coach.

I guess he had a stint at UTSA, but yeah.
                              BYU and Utah also extend their series an additional 2 years.
                              *Banned*

Comment

Working...
                              X