2019 BYU Cougars Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
    anyone know how the shoulder is? I am sure they are saying it is OK but is it? I sure hope so. Throwing shoulder injuries are awful.
    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
      anyone know how the shoulder is? I am sure they are saying it is OK but is it? I sure hope so. Throwing shoulder injuries are awful.
      I wish we had an insider here like they always have on Cougarboard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
        People claiming to know, not I, state he is ahead of schedule and should be 100% come the end of fall camp. Your guess is as good as mine.
        "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Multiple reports out there that Manny Bowen (big time LB transfer from Penn State) is quitting football.

That's good for the good guys and bad for the bad guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
            Multiple reports out there that Manny Bowen (big time LB transfer from Penn State) is quitting football.

That's good for the good guys and bad for the bad guys.
            Who are the good guys and who are the bad guys? I'm so confused.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
              Who are the good guys and who are the bad guys? I'm so confused.
              He transferred to Utah.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Zach Wilson gets me so pumped. I’m sure his dad’s family is super talented and driven as well, but I get the feeling he has his mom’s Family’s monomaniacal tenacity to meet and exceed his lofty goals. I freaking love it.
                Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                  Zach Wilson gets me so pumped. I’m sure his dad’s family is super talented and driven as well, but I get the feeling he has his mom’s Family’s monomaniacal tenacity to meet and exceed his lofty goals. I freaking love it.
                  Same. We're pretty damn lucky to have him.

Comment

Zach Wilson gets me so pumped. I’m sure his dad’s family is super talented and driven as well, but I get the feeling he has his mom’s Family’s monomaniacal tenacity to meet and exceed his lofty goals. I freaking love it.
                    What would happen if you found out he buttoned the top button of his shirts?
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• But more to your point....

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                        But more to your point....

Is it just me, or does Zach look a bit like Jim MF McMahon in that photo? Maybe it's just the headband.
                        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• I am going into the season willing to temper my expectations for Zach Wilson.

I don't expect him to win the Heisman until 2020.

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                            What would happen if you found out he buttoned the top button of his shirts?
                            Lol. Criddle can pull it off. Jarom cannot. D-Hole can (barely) pull it off. Greg Wrubell cannot.

My guess is that ZW could pull it off.
                            Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Lol. Criddle can pull it off. Jarom cannot. D-Hole can (barely) pull it off. Greg Wrubell cannot.

My guess is that ZW could pull it off.
                              I can't pull it off. HFN can (and does) pull it off on occasion.
                              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• What happened to Tuipulotu?
                                "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Working...
                                X