No announcement yet.

Stud of the Spuds: BYU v. W. Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really? That's the trick play we wanted? What a horrific turnover.

Comment

what the actual eff? We are moving the ball in 10+ yard chunks. Why the trick play shit?
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Ugh...

Comment

Come on Grimes

Comment

That was a not pleasant touchdown to give up. That was an easy stuff behind the line.

Comment

Sure. Why not?

Comment

Turnovers. Dang it.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                  That was a not pleasant touchdown to give up. That was an easy stuff behind the line.
                  Number 46 decided to play hero ball and not stay home on the right side.
                  "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

We were well on our way to leading this game 14-0. Thanks, trick play magic.
                    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

I don't love our offense, but boy would it be nice to have one RB today.

Comment

O line sucks today.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Holy shit this is bad. I love Zach Wilson and hope Grimes' play calling and line doesn't get him killed.

Comment

Sigh.

Comment

Uggh. Our FG defense couldn't even show up.

Comment

Seriously, Grimes isn't improving in his playcalling.

Comment

Working...
                                X