Stud of the Spuds: BYU v. W. Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stud of the Spuds: BYU v. W. Michigan

It's time for the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl!

Sure, we're down to our last Kaufusi, but we've got Squally back! Also, according to Stubhub, there are plenty of seats still available at the BYU 50 yard line. Hopefully the game won't be snowed out (30% change of rain on Friday, with a high of 41 degrees).

Rise and Shout!

And a vendor just called me with some free tickets. I'm going to celebrate with a bowl of potato soup for dinner.
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

I got seats under the overhang. Should be dry in rain/snow.

Driving up Friday morning. Driving home Saturday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
        I got seats under the overhang. Should be dry in rain/snow.

Driving up Friday morning. Driving home Saturday morning.
        You Mormons coming here with your $20 bill and 10 commandments and breaking neither. SMH.
        "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
        "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
        This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
        "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
        "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
          You Mormons coming here with your $20 bill and 10 commandments and breaking neither. SMH.
          We can’t help it. Potatoes are so inexpensive.
          τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
            And a vendor just called me with some free tickets. I'm going to celebrate with a bowl of potato soup for dinner.
            The tickets are in section 10 - not as good as I'd hoped, but hard to complain when free. My brother asked if the tickets are in the BYU section. Looks like the Western Michigan students are slated for the same section. I hope it's safe for us.
            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

The tickets are in section 10 - not as good as I'd hoped, but hard to complain when free. My brother asked if the tickets are in the BYU section. Looks like the Western Michigan students are slated for the same section. I hope it's safe for us.
              I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you will have your pick of seats come kickoff.

Comment

Just a reminder that this game is today.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                  Just a reminder that this game is today.
                  Go Cougars!

We're just finishing our pre-game meal (Rueben sandwiches on sourdough) and we'll be on our way to the stadium shortly.
                  - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Go Cougars!

We're just finishing our pre-game meal (Rueben sandwiches on sourdough) and we'll be on our way to the stadium shortly.
                    They don't have rye bread in Boise?
                    One of the grandest benefits of the enlightenment was the realization that our moral sense must be based on the welfare of living individuals, not on their immortal souls. Honest and passionate folks can strongly disagree regarding spiritual matters, so it's imperative that we not allow such considerations to infringe on the real happiness of real people.

Woot

I believe religion has much inherent good and has born many good fruits.
                    SU

Comment

Go Cougars!

With French fries, I hope
                      "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

squally, katoa and hadley all out.
                        I'm like LeBron James.
                        -mpfunk

Comment

Let's go, (depleted) Cougars!
                          "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                            squally, katoa and hadley all out.
                            So is I. Kafusi. :yikes:

Comment

Famous Idaho Potato Bowl is getting real, y'all.
                              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
                              X