Dwayne Crowtha prophecy key to the future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwayne Crowtha prophecy key to the future

I just purchased it. Wrote it during Cold War. Some things can be creepy. I wonder were he gets some of his information. Conversation with Joseph Smoth someone had does not make church doctrine, some things hard to verify.

Did he do a follow up. While there are many good things that come from prophecies they can rod ice weeds, ten tribes myths and the like. Bob Millett wrote books about going before file leader. Donlt know if there was a post war follow up but some of his things won't come to pass, many based on condition prophecies. Jonah prophecies Ninevah getting destroyed but the people repented.

Easier to follow our current leaders then look to something in journal of discourses someoem supposedly said. Quotes Orson Pratt a lot. Is what he said of more eternal worth than what our prophets said today. Worrying about some prophecy I think can lead people off the mark. Follow living prophets.

Already have a Maytag front-loader that works well. Not sure why I'd want a model from India.
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
      Already have a Maytag front-loader that works well. Not sure why I'd want a model from India.
      I'm afraid to click on the link, but I assume it's a flat rock on a river bank.

Comment

I always thought the Yellow Dog was Trump.

69ce5d5e-ad97-48bd-818d-16f084c86d65.jpg

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
        -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Working...
        X