Clear All

• Still hate everything.

Comment

• Fml.
      I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

Comment

• Son of a bitch.
        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• I seriously would have rather seen the JIC predicted blowout.

Comment

• Jic can sad

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
              I seriously would have rather seen the JIC predicted blowout.
              Yep that hurts so much more. We choked and gave it away.

Comment

• This really really really really hurts. We had a chance.

Comment

• Baby Criddle coming in for an injured I Kaufusi was a game changer.

Comment

• Originally posted by originalsocal View Post
                    This really really really really hurts. We had a chance.
                    No, not a chance. A twenty point lead. And then when they scored we were up by 20 again.

Wow, wow, wow, wow.
                    τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• I’m not even upset. We played well.

Kaufusi going down was the turning point. Hadley going down was the nail in the coffin.

The pick 6 is when the coaching staff decided that they weren’t going to let Wilson throw for the win. That’s on them.

We played a ton of freshman this season. We’ve gained quite a bit of experience.

I think the future is quite bright.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
                        I’m not even upset. We played well.

Kaufusi going down was the turning point. Hadley going down was the nail in the coffin.

The pick 6 is when the coaching staff decided that they weren’t going to let Wilson throw for the win. That’s on them.

We played a ton of freshman this season. We’ve gained quite a bit of experience.

I think the future is quite bright.
                        You’ll be right in a few days. But right now, I just wanna go cry.
                        τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• in order of why byu lost

1) grimes second half play calling - absolutely atrocious. couldn't have been worse.
                          1a) Sitake allowing the BS conservative play calls - hell, he's the boss, perhaps he should be 1 and Grimes should be 1a.
                          2) defense's inability to get stops
                          3) losing Isaiah Kaufusi and the decision to put Criddle in and leave him out there.
                          4) Injury to Hadley - though with the dumbass, vanilla playcalling, may not have made any difference.
                          5} defense's inability to create turnovers over the course of the entire game. severe lack of playmakers on this defense.
                          I'm like LeBron James.
                          -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                            in order of why byu lost

1) grimes second half play calling - absolutely atrocious. couldn't have been worse.
                            1a) Sitake allowing the BS conservative play calls - hell, he's the boss, perhaps he should be 1 and Grimes should be 1a.
                            2) defense's inability to get stops
                            3) losing Isaiah Kaufusi and the decision to put Criddle in and leave him out there.
                            4) Injury to Hadley - though with the dumbass, vanilla playcalling, may not have made any difference.
                            5} defense's inability to create turnovers over the course of the entire game. severe lack of playmakers on this defense.
                            You're forgetting awful punting by Almond.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                              You're forgetting awful punting by Almond.
                              true, but decided to stop at 5.

ultimately, Kalani Sitake will lose his job next year as HC of BYU because he hasn't been able to find playmakers at the skill positions. that is the elephant in the room in terms of BYU's problems as a football program.
                              I'm like LeBron James.
                              -mpfunk

Comment

• I have a dream that on the first game of next season, Utah's offense will take the field. As they do, they will feel the earth begin to tremble under their feet as Mo Langi and Khyris Tonga line up against them.

Comment

Working...
                                X