Holy War 2018: Feeling Umbrage? Come Kickoff, Utah will too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Not likely. Amazing how close these games have been over the years, in spite of circumstances.

Utah is a stronger program now, but part of this 7-game streak is luck. One of these years the ball is going to bounce our way and our longsuffering will be rewarded.

We have SC on our side now. I am counting that as a good omen.
    FIFY

Comment

• I have never seen Ute fans talk more shit than they have this year. The 8 is coming hashtag is the lamest shit I have ever seen.

Of course all the ones who are talking shit add that disclaimer about next week is what matters. Just in case, they can cover their asses.

Byu is going to kick the living shit out of Utah tonight. JIC said no receivers have played well against Utah except...then names 6 guys [emoji23][emoji23].

Quick reminder that Michigan was the #1 defense in the country and gave up 60 today.

So 1 is coming you effing dickheads and 2 is coming the start of next season.

The streak ends tonight and I can’t wait for byu to be 2-0 against the top 2 teams in the Pac-12 south.

Of course the Pac-12 is the shittiest conference in the country right now. If ASU and Arizona didn’t play each other tonight, the south would have 1 bowl eligible team.

Any other Conference championship games putting a 3 and 4 loss team against each other?

Utah loses tonight, again next week, then the bowl game to finish 8-6. Whit opens next year with another loss to ByU and his seat becomes real hot.

For the next 12 hours, JIC and the rest of you Ute fans can ESAD. Except you Funk, that extends to the rest of your miserable life.

Byu 24, Utah 16.
      *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
        The players are very aware of the streak and don't want to be the group that loses it.
        This is surprising. I never would have thought they would be aware of a 7 game winning streak and that they wouldn’t want to lose. Good analysis.
        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• LET’S GOOOOOOOOOO!!!
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• So this game going to be put on another channel? Kansas State and Iowa State on right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
              So this game going to be put on another channel? Kansas State and Iowa State on right now.

I'm getting the same thing. Logged into FS1 directly, and still can't get the game feed.

Comment

• Game hasn’t started yet.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Fox Business Network

Comment

• On Fox Business Network.

Comment

• Got it thanks guys!

Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Comment

• Dayan is a machine recovering muffed punts.

Comment

• Sometimes the ball bounces your way!

Comment

• Boom!

Comment

• First strike. Suck it, Utes.

Comment

Working...
                                X