Holy War 2018: Feeling Umbrage? Come Kickoff, Utah will too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
    Yes! We’re gonna drill that College Up North of Town!
    I like it.

Comment

Given that I don't think we would be able to run on Utah with our full complement of backs, maybe this is a blessing in disguise as it will reduce the number of TFL and force us to be a little more creative.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
        Yes! We’re gonna drill that College Up North of Town!
        A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Game day.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Let's leave it there.

Comment

"You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

34-6
                "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Fuck Utah.
                  "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Bryce Harper on gameday “Any chance I have to root against BYU...”.

Comment

So Bryce Harper hates BYU. A lot. He’s an MLB all-star but spends his ESPN airtime hating the Cougars.

Comment

In preparation for the event, we have ensured Game Day Kosher is being kept. All traces of red have been removed from the kitchen, dining area, and viewing area, and anywhere they were have been thoroughly disinfected. The smell of smoked pork products is wafting in from the backyard.
                        All has been made ready so the Spirit of Lavell may enter and bless this house and smite those northern heathen bastards straight to hell.

Comment

Originally posted by LVAllen View Post
                          In preparation for the event, we have ensured Game Day Kosher is being kept. All traces of red have been removed from the kitchen, dining area, and viewing area, and anywhere they were have been thoroughly disinfected. The smell of smoked pork products is wafting in from the backyard.
                          All has been made ready so the Spirit of Lavell may enter and bless this house and smite those northern heathen bastards straight to hell.
                          Bless you.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
                            So Bryce Harper hates BYU. A lot. He’s an MLB all-star but spends his ESPN airtime hating the Cougars.
                            Always classy. That guy.

Comment

Originally posted by LVAllen View Post
                              Make sure you get a nice red smoke ring
                              "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

Originally posted by hostile View Post
                                Make sure you get a nice red smoke ring
                                Pulled pork. And if there is red, it shall be devoured and shat out, so it's acceptable.

Comment

Working...
                                X