Holy War 2018: Feeling Umbrage? Come Kickoff, Utah will too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
    The board's continual erection over Wilson is a testament to the bad qb play at BYu the last several years. After watching Hill and Mangum throw the ball over, behind, low, and out of reach of receivers makes you elevate anyone who can hit a receiver in stride to Tom Brady status.

Wilson is an adequate G5 qb.

For fun, QB's Utah has faced this year better than Wilson:

KJ Costello
    Gardner Minshew
    Jake Browning
    Justin Herbert
    Steven Montez
    Manny Wilkens
    Khalil Tate
    Wilton Speight

QB's on Utah's Roster better than Wilson

Tyler Huntley
    Jason Shelley
    Drew Lisk (for you SMR)

QB's no longer in Utah's roster who will be better than Wilson

Jack Tuttle

sjbh
    Andre Ware disagrees with you.
    Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
      No one has accused Andre Ware off being very bright.
      "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post

Lock this thread. It’s over. GM wins.

Consolation prize that JIC totally whiffs on the joke.
        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

No one has accused Andre Ware off being very bright.
          if you’re going to call a Heisman Trophy winning QB dumb, you’d better run spellcheck when you do.

Comment

I think I will go to the game. Last road game I attended ... Wisconsin.

Comment

BYU football is a missionary tool:

https://twitter.com/TheRealist1ne/st...724763143?s=19

LDS Ute fans cheering against BYU this week are cheering against the growth of the church.
              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                BYU football is a missionary tool:

https://twitter.com/TheRealist1ne/st...724763143?s=19

LDS Ute fans cheering against BYU this week are cheering against the growth of the church.
                https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.des...henry-cole.amp
                "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

Are we sure this was an actual baptism and not an ice bath parody?

Comment

I have watched every minute. You can trust me. 2 is the correct number
                    you're a ute fan. you can never be trusted. SJBH!
                    I'm like LeBron James.
                    -mpfunk

Comment

Doesn't change the fact that a Ute win would prevent a child of God from entering the waters of baptism. How could you live with yourself?
                      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

SLtrib saying that both Burt and Katoa may be out tomorrow, so that's nice.

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                          SLtrib saying that both Burt and Katoa may be out tomorrow, so that's nice.
                          Forget Unhappy and Coincidental Knee injuries, UTAH is going down!

Comment

Originally posted by LVAllen View Post
                            Forget Unhappy and Coincidental Knee injuries, UTAH is going down!
                            Yes! We’re gonna drill that College Up North of Town!

Comment

Injuries or disciplinary issues?

Comment

Originally posted by USUC View Post
                                Injuries or disciplinary issues?
                                Injuries:

https://twitter.com/drewjay/status/1...518154240?s=19

- Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
                                X