X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
    Please address FG Defense.

Thanks in advance.
    That shit makes me lose sleep. BYu is probably best in the nation. It could be the difference between a 34-6 win and a 28-6 win.
    "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
      That shit makes me lose sleep. BYu is probably best in the nation. It could be the difference between a 34-6 win and a 28-6 win.
      No "probably" about it. We are number one, baby.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        No "probably" about it. We are number one, baby.
        Lol. Moral victories are the best!

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
          Lol. Moral victories are the best!
          Hush.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Hush.
            C2FE7572-1D7A-4EE4-B50B-3DC370976FA6.jpg

Comment

Good article on how Utah betrayed their own. Here's what Zach Wilson's extremely successful uncle said:

David Neeleman said it was disappointing that his alma mater and benefactor “dropped the ball” and didn’t recruit his nephew, didn’t even make the short drive to Draper to watch him throw. He would rather Zach play for BYU than Boise State, however, because he’s closer to home.

“Zach would have done anything to go to Utah,” Neeleman said. “But Utah wouldn’t even take a look at him. It is really aggravating.”

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                Good article on how Utah betrayed their own. Here's what Zach Wilson's extremely successful uncle said:
                they will take a criminal such as Carrington, but heaven forbid they even go watch a legacy kid, a good kid, like Zach Wilson. speaks volumes. smh.
                I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                  they will take a criminal such as Carrington, but heaven forbid they even go watch a legacy kid, a good kid, like Zach Wilson. speaks volumes. smh.
                  Aristotle's advice was above all practical because as I've learned, partly from hard experience, bad karma is a bitch.

Comment

This was funny:

So the Wilsons made the 40-minute drive to Provo “and were treated like kings,” Lisa said. They stayed for nearly five hours, met with several coaches, players, professors and school administrators and learned that “these people aren’t anything like we’ve been led to believe. They’re great people."

Comment

Good point on the FG defense.
                      What are the numbers for teams kicking from the three yard line?

Gay might have to be satisfied with 6 of 8 PATs.
                      I intend to live forever.
                      So far, so good.
                      --Steven Wright

Comment

This was funny:
                        BYU sports are a missionary tool!!!
                        "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

The board's continual erection over Wilson is a testament to the bad qb play at BYu the last several years. After watching Hill and Mangum throw the ball over, behind, low, and out of reach of receivers makes you elevate anyone who can hit a receiver in stride to Tom Brady status.

Wilson is an adequate G5 qb.

For fun, QB's Utah has faced this year better than Wilson:

KJ Costello
                          Gardner Minshew
                          Jake Browning
                          Justin Herbert
                          Steven Montez
                          Manny Wilkens
                          Khalil Tate
                          Wilton Speight

QB's on Utah's Roster better than Wilson

Tyler Huntley
                          Jason Shelley
                          Drew Lisk (for you SMR)

QB's no longer in Utah's roster who will be better than Wilson

Jack Tuttle

sjbh
                          "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

The board's continual erection over Wilson is a testament to the bad qb play at BYu the last several years. After watching Hill and Mangum throw the ball over, behind, low, and out of reach of receivers makes you elevate anyone who can hit a receiver in stride to Tom Brady status.

Wilson is an adequate G5 qb.

For fun, QB's Utah has faced this year better than Wilson:

KJ Costello
                            Gardner Minshew
                            Jake Browning
                            Justin Herbert
                            Steven Montez
                            Manny Wilkens
                            Khalil Tate
                            Wilton Speight

QB's on Utah's Roster better than Wilson

Tyler Huntley
                            Jason Shelley
                            Drew Lisk (for you SMR)

Jack Tuttle

sjbh
                            can't argue with that. sorry, Zach!
                            I'm like LeBron James.
                            -mpfunk

Comment

Jack Tuttle

sjbh
                              That is awesome that you are talking smack using a QB that left your program. Bonus pts for chutzpah.

Comment

Good thing you specified which uncle.
                                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
                                X