No announcement yet.

Holy War 2018: Feeling Umbrage? Come Kickoff, Utah will too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor form, considering who he's related to on this board!

Edit: I would expect this kind of post from KC, but not you, JiC.
    Last edited by Bo Diddley; 11-21-2018, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
      The board's continual erection over Wilson is a testament to the bad qb play at BYu the last several years.
      FTR Goatnapper’96 is the only poster on this board who has mentioned sexual arousal from watching BYU play and it was in reference to Glen Kozlowski. You’re making a huge assumption when saying that the board is getting a continual erection over Wilson.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
        FTR Goatnapper’96 is the only poster on this board who has mentioned sexual arousal from watching BYU play and it was in reference to Glen Kozlowski. You’re making a huge assumption when saying that the board is getting a continual erection over Wilson.
        We've been careful not to let them last more than four hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
          Poor form, considering who he's related to on this board!

Edit: I would expect this kind of post from KC, but not you, JiC.
          I am no respecter of people or large felines.
          "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
            We've been careful not to let them last more than four hours.
            Good thing most football games are over by the 4 hour mark
            Last edited by Jarid in Cedar; 11-21-2018, 06:29 PM.
            "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
              I wonder if there isn’t a small part of LAU that wants BYU to win so he can come here and congratulate Cougar fans so we can finally see that he really is a good guy.
              There is no part of me that wants BYU to win. Not even a single cell in my Ute fan body.

BTW, are you sure I can’t pay you even a little rent for the space I’m taking up in your head? I’m feeling bad about that. Because I’m such a good guy.
              “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
              ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
              -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
              --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                L
                Utah has allowed 8 kicks ( 5fgs and 3 punts) blocked this year.
                CJ likes to throw in random incorrect facts to see if I am paying attention.

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Originally posted by LA Ute View Post
                  There is no part of me that wants BYU to win. Not even a single cell in my Ute fan body.

BTW, are you sure I can’t pay you even a little rent for the space I’m taking up in your head? I’m feeling bad about that. Because I’m such a good guy.
                  Burn!!!

Lol @ YOhio
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Holy War 2018: Feeling Umbrage? Come Kickoff, Utah will too

CJ likes to throw in random incorrect facts to see if I am paying attention.

Seems you aren’t paying attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    *Banned*

Comment

Sprint?
                      "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post

Seems you aren’t paying attention.

#97 Matt Gay

FGM. FGA. LNG.
                        23. 27. 55

Not sure how he could have 5 blocked kicks if he has 4 misses on the season. 2 were blocked (against Weber State and against NIU)

FTR, his 4 misses are 1 blocked VS Weber, 1 blocked and 1 VS NIU, and 1 miss from 56 against Colorado this last weekend.

ncaa site is FOS

-Rick Majerus

Comment

-Rick Majerus

Comment

#97 Matt Gay

FGM. FGA. LNG.
                            23. 27. 55

Not sure how he could have 5 blocked kicks if he has 4 misses on the season. 2 were blocked (against Weber State and against NIU)

FTR, his 4 misses are 1 blocked VS Weber, 1 blocked and 1 VS NIU, and 1 miss from 56 against Colorado this last weekend.

ncaa site is FOS
                            Hmmm...Utah’s official site says he hasn’t had any blocked. Not surprised they would make shit up. I don’t think I can trust any of you.

*Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
                              Sprint?
                              You can hear him now.

Comment

I have watched every minute. You can trust me. 2 is the correct number

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Working...
                                X