Bemer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bemer

Has anybody here had any experience with electromagnetic field therapy. A couple of friends were talking about these Bemer machines and I had no idea what they were talking about but they swear by them. It looks like they are sold through a MLM which makes me have my doubts but just wondering if anybody had any info.

Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
    Has anybody here had any experience with electromagnetic field therapy. A couple of friends were talking about these Bemer machines and I had no idea what they were talking about but they swear by them. It looks like they are sold through a MLM which makes me have my doubts but just wondering if anybody had any info.
    Snake oil.
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

Comment

PEMFT devices have some legitimate uses, but so do essential oils.

The problem arises when unscrupulous MLM types make claims that are accepted and promulgated by credulous nitwits. The Bemer is sold as a "general wellness device" which means they are prohibited from making any claim about fixing/curing/treating a specific medical condition.

If crystals, essential oils, and other various quackery are your thing then you should consider a Bemer, but any legitimate medical use of a PEMFT device requires a prescription.

Comment

Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
        PEMFT devices have some legitimate uses, but so do essential oils.

The problem arises when unscrupulous MLM types make claims that are accepted and promulgated by credulous nitwits. The Bemer is sold as a "general wellness device" which means they are prohibited from making any claim about fixing/curing/treating a specific medical condition.

If crystals, essential oils, and other various quackery are your thing then you should consider a Bemer, but any legitimate medical use of a PEMFT device requires a prescription.
        What are the legitimate uses for essential oils? As a pesticide maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
          Some smell good.
          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
          -Turtle
          sigpic

Comment

cure cancer.
            I'm like LeBron James.
            -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
              cure cancer.
              And diabetes
              "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

Originally posted by hostile View Post
                And diabetes
                lol @ cardiac
                I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

Comment

Pesticide, perfume, perhaps a topical soother, and of course the placebo effect.

I wasn't intending "legitimate" in the first sentence to mean "medical".

Comment

Working...
                  X