Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holy War 2018-Are you guys reallysure you want to keep playing this game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A rivalry so special Dr. Hill refused to play it every year and speculated on air that it was going to a once-every-11-year thing? That rivalry?

Comment

Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
      A rivalry so special Dr. Hill refused to play it every year and speculated on air that it was going to a once-every-11-year thing? That rivalry?
      Well, they’re trying.
      “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
      ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
      -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
      --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

Good grief, I am sick and tired of BYU fans who can't muster an ounce of intestinal fortitude.

We are going to beat utah this year with a kid who should have been playing for them and it is going to be glorious.

:
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          Good grief, I am sick and tired of BYU fans who can't muster an ounce of intestinal fortitude.

We are going to beat utah this year with a kid who should have been playing for them and it is going to be glorious.

:
          I want to believe but will be undecided until 'Junkie weighs in on this.

Comment

YOhio is killing it in this thread. Best of luck, Cougs. You have a rising star in Wilson. Hope it is a good game for both teams!
            "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

Hey ute fans, GFYS!

Comment

Originally posted by Sullyute View Post
                YOhio is killing it in this thread. Best of luck, Cougs. You have a rising star in Wilson. Hope it is a good game for both teams!
                Got that right.
                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

my 19 year old daughter came home wearing a utes t-shirt. honestly, i don't give a crap because 1) she's not a sports fan and 2) she got it from her dumbass boyfriend so it's not as if she paid money for that trash. but seeing that shit in my house worn by my offspring? in MY house? wtf?
                  I'm like LeBron James.
                  -mpfunk

Comment

I'm sorry BYU fans but you can't pray away the Gay. Gay is going to score more points than your entire team on Saturday.
                    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                    --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
                      I'm sorry BYU fans but you can't pray away the Gay. Gay is going to score more points than your entire team on Saturday.
                      With his penis? That would be my biggest fear.
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
                        BYU will lose, and the game is no fun any more. BYU is irrelevant to Utah today, I just wish that ute fans would acknowledge it and move on. Came home to a houseful of utes this weekend and asked them, "How's the rivalry game going?" They howled in protest but didn't say anything as long as I was passing out popcorn and dr peppers. I dont hate Utah enough to wish for an alex-smith-type season ending injury for their QBs, but let's face it - it's the only way their players sit out.

I will change my tune in exactly 3 years, when BYU is better. I rejoice in frosh bright spots such as Katoa and Wilson and Devin. Even better, little brothers on the team are actually better and more talented that their elders - a far cry from when Urban Liar complained that MAFU had way too many poly legacy players who were inferior to their elder bros. So Liar revoked offers to existing players, and 10 years later Grimes revoked offers to existing players and the only coach who honored his promise is now suffering from it. And like a 19-year old talented babe in a bullrush basket floating down the stream, we now have our Moses.
                        I think it may be time to put down the cooking wine and take a nap.
                        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                          JIC! How are you doing buddy? I hope all is well.
                          Thanks for asking. It has been a rough 6 months. Let's just say that the success of the Utes has been a tender mercy this fall.
                          "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                            Hey ute fans, GFYS!
                            get out of here, you stupid goateed losers!
                            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                              With his penis? That would be my biggest fear.
                              "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Internet is hard, JiC. Someday you'll figure out how to post that hilarious gif.

Comment

Working...
                                X