Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holy War 2018-Are you guys reallysure you want to keep playing this game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy War 2018-Are you guys reallysure you want to keep playing this game?

I am envisioning a 2015 Vegas Bowl first half combined with a 2011 second half. My guess is our 3rd string scores more in the 4th quarter than BYu gets through the whole game
    "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

GTFO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
      I am envisioning a 2015 Vegas Bowl first half combined with a 2011 second half. My guess is our 3rd string scores more in the 4th quarter than BYu gets through the whole game
      It doesn't really surprise me that you spend late nights picturing blowout wins over BYU. I guess whatever works for you.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
        It doesn't really surprise me that you spend late nights picturing blowout wins over BYU. I guess whatever works for you.

Hard time sleeping after the watching the Oregon - ASU game. I should should see if BYu-tv is replaying the NIU-byu game to help me fall asleep.
        "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Hard time sleeping after the watching the Oregon - ASU game. I should should see if BYu-tv is replaying the NIU-byu game to help me fall asleep.
          Yes. Do that and go away.

Comment

What’s the over under on the number of Utah players that will get kicked out for targeting or personal fouls? Seems like they have a reputation for being dirty given how quickly they get the yank these days.
            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Or, if the current weather forecast holds, with a little extra breeze, Utah may win 3-0.

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                What’s the over under on the number of Utah players that will get kicked out for targeting or personal fouls? Seems like they have a reputation for being dirty given how quickly they get the yank these days.
                Over/Under is 2

My guess is that Hall will be playing for BYu by the 3rd quarter. Utah has knocked 4 quarterbacks out of the game, and given the Cougars stellar Offensive line play, there is a fair chance they will add to that total.

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                  Or, if the current weather forecast holds, with a little extra breeze, Utah may win 3-0.
                  We are in Oceanside this weekend for a soccer tournament. Instead of watching the game live in snow gear I’ll be in shorts/t shirt at a beach house. Sometimes fall soccer really bugs me.
                  "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

Lol. This is good work, JIC.

Comment

I hope the Holy War is played every year forever if for no other reason than it brings JIC back.

Then again, LAU shows up also. Might have to rethink that.
                      A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Originally posted by CJF View Post
                        I hope the Holy War is played every year forever if for no other reason than it brings JIC back.

Then again, LAU shows up also. Might have to rethink that.
                        Admit it. You miss me.
                        “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
                        ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
                        -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
                        --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

JIC! How are you doing buddy? I hope all is well.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

And JIC thinks I'm boorish.
                            "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              JIC! How are you doing buddy? I hope all is well.
                              not me. esad, jic.
                              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Working...
                              X