Clear All

OK. Now just pour it on!

LOL.

Comment

Yeesh. What's up with wilson?

Comment

Originally posted by USUC View Post
        Yeesh. What's up with wilson?
        He is struuuuuugling. Makes sense, though, as pointed out by the announcer, Wilson has never seen the speed of a team like NMSU!

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
          He is struuuuuugling. Makes sense, though, as pointed out by the announcer, Wilson has never seen the speed of a team like NMSU!
          Ha. That made me laugh.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Remember when our main complaint about the November schedule was that there would be no close games? BYU would be blowing everybody about by 40? Those were good times!

Comment

It's a good thing NMSU sucks.

Comment

These refs suck. That was clearly a completion and then he was down on the ground. Yet they need to review it?
                "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                  It's a good thing NMSU sucks.
                  It's a bad thing that BYU sucks.

Comment

Tackle-Tackle! I'll miss him.
                    "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                    "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                    This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug

Comment

I know you guys might find this surprising, but getting our butts handed to us by NMSU is not very fun.

Comment

Do BYU's defensive backers have more catches than the entire offense so far?

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
                          Do BYU's defensive backers have more catches than the entire offense so far?
                          2 picks to 1 reception.

Comment

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                            2 picks to 1 reception.
                            Now the O has three catches!!

Comment

Atta boy Hadley. Nice tough, shifty TD run!

Comment

Hey, BYU is capable of chunk plays.

Comment

Working...
                                X