Senior Night - No Mo' Suggestive Urges: NMSU @ BYU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
    I know you guys might find this surprising, but getting our butts handed to us by NMSU is not very fun.
    Remember USU hung 60 on these guys and it could have been worse.

I like Wilson but this BYU offense is bad.

Comment

Wilson does throw a pretty ball.

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
        Remember USU hung 60 on these guys and it could have been worse.

I like Wilson but this BYU offense is bad.
        USU is actually really good. Now, ULL hung 66 on them. That is silly.

Comment

Guys relax. We got this.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            Guys relax. We got this.
            Pretty hot take following 28 straight points!
            "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
            "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
            This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
            "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
            "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
              Pretty hot take following 28 straight points!
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
                BYU has -11 total yards in three drives against NMSU. New Mexico Freaking STATE!
                Now sitting at 269 total yards at the half (150 on the ground).

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug

Comment

Tanner!

Comment

Nice to see Tanner in there completing a pass. Over the middle no less.

Katoa having hisself a day.

Comment

LOL. Dangit Tanner. Don't go out like that.

Comment

And then the pick under pressure.
                        "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Whoops!

But fitting.

Comment

Haha. That put a quick end to the feel-goods.

Comment

Ha. Tanner comes in and the offense promptly stalls out due to penalties, red zone INTs (a truly terrible pass falling backwards off one leg) and failure to convert in short yardage situations. Sad that he never panned out.

But it’s really night and day with Zach in there. 3rd and long with Tanner has felt nearly impossible these last two years. Third and long with Zach feels like a layup.
                              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                                Third and long with Zach feels like a layup.
                                I would go that far. Third a long feels like a possibility with Zach.

Comment

Working...
                                X