A weekend with Jingles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A weekend with Jingles

Big weekend coming up for Jingles and the Jazz. On the road vs Philly, Boston and Indiana. gonna need big performances from Joe have a winning road trip.

also, it's headband night in Dallas tonight. go jinglin' joe!
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Well done. Long overdue. I changed my Avatar before the postgame was over. The guy is unique and truly a difference maker (No headband pic online that quickly or perhaps my google skills need some improvement).
    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Love that guy.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

fairly pedestrian performance from Jingles in a 6 point loss. great game from Jingles likely puts them over the top. oh well back at it tonight.
        I'm like LeBron James.
        -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
          fairly pedestrian performance from Jingles in a 6 point loss. great game from Jingles likely puts them over the top. oh well back at it tonight.
          Jingles was fine! You gotta lay this one at the feet of the guy who scored 31 on 35 attempts (tip of the cap to Kobe), and 1 of 11 from 3.

Comment

Originally posted by HBCoug View Post
            Jingles was fine! You gotta lay this one at the feet of the guy who scored 31 on 35 attempts (tip of the cap to Kobe), and 1 of 11 from 3.
            this thread is about Jingles, dammit! and, ftr, i didn't say it was his fault. gosh!
            I'm like LeBron James.
            -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by HBCoug View Post
              I don’t think so. The whole team sucked from three last night. They also had some very bad defensive lapses. Mitchell’s offensive inefficiency was a problem to be sure, but this was a team loss. Mitchell and favors were the only two starters with a positive +/- rating.
              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Another ho hum performance by jingles, but tied for the team lead in assists and helped hold Hayward to only 7 in a big road win!
                I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

Comment

Working...
                X