• Originally posted by happyone View Post
    Down to 173 - I now weigh less than I was when I got out of the Army
    Very cool, brother!

Comment

Nice. What's your target?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Wow, nice work from the original big loser (weight-wise)!
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• NamedDiets.jpg

Comment

• That’s funny. Complete BS, but funny.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• It took me 16 days to drop a single pound. Dozens of miles jogged or walked, 12 hours of Pickleball played, and nearly a quarter million steps. I’m not sure if that makes this pound the best or worst of the 59 lost, but I’ll take it.
              Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                Nice. What's your target?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                I want to stay below 175 - ideally my BMI weight to not be overweight it 165 - that is assuming I'm still 5'8". When I got that low 10-12 yrs ago I was always hungry and so I couldn't hold it.

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                  It took me 16 days to drop a single pound. Dozens of miles jogged or walked, 12 hours of Pickleball played, and nearly a quarter million steps. I’m not sure if that makes this pound the best or worst of the 59 lost, but I’ll take it.
                  I think I've said this before, but when I am losing, the weight doesn't come off smoothly. If graphed over time, the graph looks like a staircase. Sometimes I'll plateau for 3 or 4 weeks or more, then almost magically, I'll lose 5 lbs. One other personal anecdote, The closer you are to your goal, the slower you lose weight.

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

• Well - through a rough few months between work and COVID, I picked up about 20 lbs between March and August. Held steady for at bit. But I'm now down a little over 10 lbs since the beginning of October. Depending on which BMI scale you look at, I need to drop somewhere between 35-50 lbs to hit the high end of "normal" and get out of the "obese" range. Ha!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie View Post
                      Well - through a rough few months between work and COVID, I picked up about 20 lbs between March and August. Held steady for at bit. But I'm now down a little over 10 lbs since the beginning of October. Depending on which BMI scale you look at, I need to drop somewhere between 35-50 lbs to hit the high end of "normal" and get out of the "obese" range. Ha!
                      Nice. Stopping the bleeding and making progress is the hardest part. Now you've got some serious momentum (and I still have 74 pounds to get out of the obese range).

Comment

Nice. Stopping the bleeding and making progress is the hardest part. Now you've got some serious momentum (and I still have 74 pounds to get out of the obese range).
                        If I use the BMI chart from BFM's BMI thread - I've got 53 lbs to go to hit the most I can weigh and still qualify as "normal" range.

Honestly - I've been 5 lbs above that when I was working hard to drop weight a while back, and I felt like I was all skin and bones. Not sure I want to be "normal" if that's what it looks like. For some reason, when I'm dropping weight the first place it goes is around my face and neck. People start asking me if I'm OK or if I'm sick because they think I'm undergoing cancer treatments or something - while my gut is as prominent as ever. Wish you could pick the places the weight came off first.

Comment

• I'll just leave this here: https://cdn.iwastesomuchtime.com/7152014220355.jpg

As I'm struggling to try to not eat so much with all the holiday stuff around. Maybe I'll be better tomorrow.

Comment

Comment

That's awesome - congrats!

Comment

Amazing. I've dropped twenty in the last six weeks doing keto. For those that might be doing keto there's a great Utah based company called Keto Chow that has some excellent meal replacement shakes. They are filling and delicious.

Comment

Working...
                                X