The official diet and nutrition thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
    My goal is to exit the "obese" BMI category, which in my case is 220. I have 83 pounds to go.
    Nice work, GM! And per the President's personal physician [important to maintain our Trump-centric focus], you're no longer obese. Two days ago his doc gave us a purely objective, fact-based assessment of His Immenseness' physical condition, describing him as "slightly overweight."

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
      Nice work, GM! And per the President's personal physician [important to maintain our Trump-centric focus], you're no longer obese. Two days ago his doc gave us a purely objective, fact-based assessment of His Immenseness' physical condition, describing him as "slightly overweight."
      Praised Be!
      Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

My goal is to exit the "obese" BMI category, which in my case is 220. I have 83 pounds to go.
        You and Waup are racing down that hill. Keep up the good work.

As an aside, my youngest was not eating her French fries last night for dinner, so as a father, I assumed the time honored tradition (nay duty) of finishing her food. As I started, my wife scolded me, “stop eating her food, you don’t need any more!” Ouch, apparently I need to start walking too.
        "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

52 pounds down.
          Congratulations to what's left of you.
          τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• Originally posted by All-American View Post
            Congratulations to what's left of you.
            Don’t you worry. There’s still plenty of me to love.

Comment

• Great news! I need to lose fifty so I'm going to rely on Keto Chow to get me there. Three cheers for meal replacement shakes!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                Great news! I need to lose fifty so I'm going to rely on Keto Chow to get me there. Three cheers for meal replacement shakes!
                Gotta make sure the ladies enjoy the southern view of a northbound houseboat captain.

Comment

• Congrats to GM and everyone else who is working on loosing that extra poundage we've picked up over the years.

I'm plateu'd a bit since loosing the 20 lbs - I'm bouncing between 185-190. My goal weight is 175.

The hard part is keeping it off. For those who don't remember, I lost 135 lbs just before I joined the board. I was down to 165, but due to stress eating I put about 65 lbs back on. I've now lost 40 of that and wnat to lose another 10.

Once again Good Luck to all those on "Body Beautification" projects, my you reach your goals, both in weight and health.

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

Comment

I'm up a few after eating like a pig all last week. Gotta buckle down again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post

Arbys.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                          Arbys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post

I went out of town and visited family in Maine last week, which kept me up a few pounds last week. But I really buckled down when I got home.

You've got this.

Comment

• Down to 173 - I now weigh less than I was when I got out of the Army

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

• Originally posted by happyone View Post
                                Down to 173 - I now weigh less than I was when I got out of the Army
                                Woah. Nice job.

Comment

Working...
                                X