Maturity & Stamina vs. A One (Fake) Pump Chump QB - BYU @ UMass Minutemen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
    I missed the game. Anyone know of a way to watch a replay? I didn't see it available on the BYUtv app - guessing they only had rights for the live broadcast. Maybe there's a rebroadcast scheduled?

Comment

• love that they got a photo of the good play warner made this season.
      I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by pelagius View Post
        Excellent. Gracias.
        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Y'all are trying way too hard with these thread titles for the games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
            Y'all are trying way too hard with these thread titles for the games.
            Not every college team has Kyler Murray at qb.
            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
              Not every college team has Kyler Murray at qb.
              This is true, but Kyler and Zach both face off against Pistol Pete this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
                Y'all are trying way too hard with these thread titles for the games.
                We have a designate thread-starter and he starts each thread for us. So, by definition, only one of us is trying at all.
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I'm already looking forward to next week's thread title.

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                    We have a designate thread-starter and he starts each thread for us. So, by definition, only one of us is trying at all.
                    Is that like a designated hitter? Perhaps put the pitch man back in the game.

Comment

Working...
                    X