Maturity & Stamina vs. A One (Fake) Pump Chump QB - BYU @ UMass Minutemen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
    His timeline shows he's really into drum core. Was probably watching for the marching bands.
    He also tweeted a picture of a BYU-themed fidget spinner with a #gocougars, so AFR I retract my previous characterization of him as an ALUF.
    "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
    "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
    This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
    "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
    "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
      LOL. Now that was a bizarre punt
      Was there a penalty after that vertical punt and then return? I was confused at the time b/c I thought BYU returned it to UMass's 30 but then they had BYU at midfield. The replay they just showed confirmed my initial view. What happened?
      "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
      "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
      This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
        Was there a penalty after that vertical punt and then return? I was confused at the time b/c I thought BYU returned it to UMass's 30 but then they had BYU at midfield. The replay they just showed confirmed my initial view. What happened?
        Yeah... Noticed the same thing. I thought maybe I was going crazy. Still no idea why we didn't have the ball on their 30

Comment

We don't have great depth on D

Comment

Yeah... Noticed the same thing. I thought maybe I was going crazy. Still no idea why we didn't have the ball on their 30
            Well, now that I'm done investigating that guy's twitter feed, I'm on the case!

Comment

Jaren Hall time.

Comment

Well, now that I'm done investigating that guy's twitter feed, I'm on the case!
                According to ESPN GameCast, a fair catch was called, so case closed, I guess.

Comment

Jaren Hall time.
                  BYU coach sez, "stay on the field, Jaren!"

Comment

Talky Talky with 14 tackles. Wow. Nice game.
                    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                      Defense showed up after the first quarter.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                        Defense showed up after the first quarter.
                        And even in Q1 they played well--that first UMass drive ate up a lot of clock and yards but only resulted in a FG. If Wilson/Hifo hadn't have gifted UMass on BYU's first play, it would've looked even better.

Comment

• Originally posted by mtnbiker View Post
                          So what's the background to the thread title?
                          I'm guessing it's a shout-out to Justified, where Ellen May tells Raylan that if he leaves the room so soon that people will think he's a two-pump chump. Am I wrong?
                          "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

• Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post
                            I'm guessing it's a shout-out to Justified, where Ellen May tells Raylan that if he leaves the room so soon that people will think he's a two-pump chump. Am I wrong?
                            I miss that series.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                              It's Tackle Tackle, didn't you hear?

Comment

• I missed the game. Anyone know of a way to watch a replay? I didn't see it available on the BYUtv app - guessing they only had rights for the live broadcast. Maybe there's a rebroadcast scheduled?
                                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
                                X