No announcement yet.

Maturity & Stamina vs. A One (Fake) Pump Chump QB - BYU @ UMass Minutemen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New drinking game: every time the commentators talk about Corbin Kaufusi's height, take a sip of soda.

Comment

Canada limping off the field.
      "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
      "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
      This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
      "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
      "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

So. Many. Drops.

Comment

Isaiah had an easy pick-six right there.
          "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
          "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
          This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
            Canada limping off the field.
            Now walking back to the locker room.

Comment

The sweeps are effective. Glad we moved away from the dive.

Comment

LOL - we had the TD and the next play...oof!

Comment

That's good thinking by Sitaki.

These POS commenters mentioning our streak against Utah.

Comment

LOL. Now that was a bizarre punt

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                      Mangum and Critchlow showed their feelings in unison

Comment

All BYU this half. Fantastic.
                        "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Wait. This guy is serious. Right?

Comment

Jaren Hall time next drive?

Comment

His timeline shows he's really into drum core. Was probably watching for the marching bands.

Comment

I'm getting an ALUF vibe from him, so I think he's deadly serious.

Comment

Working...
                                X