2018-2019 One and Done Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Applejack View Post
    Legacy kid that KyrstalMeth couldn't keep in the fold.
    he would have been a tough get for utah - 5 star and 12th rated player in the class. would that be utah's best recruit ever?
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
      he would have been a tough get for utah - 5 star and 12th rated player in the class. would that be utah's best recruit ever?
      Are we including foreigners (Bogut, Luke Drca, etc) in the question?

Comment

Are we including foreigners (Bogut, Luke Drca, etc) in the question?
        in terms of rating - both stars or ranking- coming out of HS. so i guess, no - as i don't think foreign players are rated similar to HS players.
        I'm like LeBron James.
        -mpfunk

Comment

Legacy kid that KyrstalMeth couldn't keep in the fold.
          So safe to say ute fans are now wanting to push Coach 80K out the door? Such a shame. Maybe Coach Giac would be willing to give it another go.
          Last edited by BlueK; 12-07-2018, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueK View Post
            So safe to say ute fans are now wanting to push Coach 80K out the door? Such a shame. Maybe Coach Giac would be willing to give it another go.
            They can't really push him out the door since he has a $15,750,000 buyout.

It's insane. He's the 8th highest paid coach in the country. He's 2 wins over .500 in the Pac-12. In 7 years he's made the dance just twice. And they won't make it again this year. He's stealing money.
            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
            -Turtle
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I'm not ready to give up on Coach K yet. But he is definitely NOT worth his salary. And, unlike with Kyle, he has not really done much to deserve the salary. I would give him two more years and reevaluate.

You guys really should have first dibs if we decide to cut ties with him.
              Last edited by Applejack; 12-07-2018, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                They can't really push him out the door since he has a $15,750,000 buyout.

It's insane. He's the 8th highest paid coach in the country. He's 2 wins over .500 in the Pac-12. In 7 years he's made the dance just twice. And they won't make it again this year. He's stealing money.
                Don't forget the $30 million dollar practice facility. They are spending like a top 25 program, but getting SWAC results.
                *Banned*

Comment

Pretty awful day for the PAC-12 today.

ASU falls to Princeton, WSU to Santa Clara, Cal to Seattle U., UCLA to Liberty!

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                    Pretty awful day for the PAC-12 today.

ASU falls to Princeton, WSU to Santa Clara, Cal to Seattle U., UCLA to Liberty!
                    hehehe
                    I'm like LeBron James.
                    -mpfunk

Comment

If you didn't tune in to watch Zion's return last night, you missed an absolutely masterful performance. 29 pts on 13-13 FGs, 14 rebs and 5 steals. i've seen every game Zion has played in this season and was in awe last night - couldn't believe what i was watching. that young man is special.

tonight at 7 - Duke vs UNC. break out the popcorn.
                      I'm like LeBron James.
                      -mpfunk

Comment

If you didn't tune in to watch Zion's return last night, you missed an absolutely masterful performance. 29 pts on 13-13 FGs, 14 rebs and 5 steals. i've seen every game Zion has played in this season and was in awe last night - couldn't believe what i was watching. that young man is special.

I guess 13-13 is ok.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

His positioning and strength is astounding for being so young. I like his attitude and the overall joy with which he plays the game.
                          "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Topper View Post
                            His positioning and strength is astounding for being so young. I like his attitude and the overall joy with which he plays the game.
                            I like this about him too. He's fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Topper View Post
                              yep. just plays and plays hard. doesn't get in guys faces, doesn't act the tough guy (event though he is the toughest guy out there) and doesn't seem impressed with himself.
                              I'm like LeBron James.
                              -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                                I guess 13-13 is ok.
                                yeah, i guess he's decent at playing basketball.
                                I'm like LeBron James.
                                -mpfunk

Comment

Working...
                                X