• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Empey's mad they fired his dad.
    "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

This is brutal.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Two boneheaded moves by both sides, means both teams missed a chance to kick a FG. Wash.

Geez, we really should be winning this.
        τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Unacceptable! BYU isn't making a bowl. Umass can score actual touchdowns.

Comment

Factoring in the traditional second half opening TD drive given up by the defense I'm not sure we'll be able to kick enough field goals to win.

Comment

Controlling the Blue Ballfield by Superior Ball Handling : BYU @ BSU

Typical BYU game on the blue carpet. Move the ball up and down the field and find ways to not score points. Whether it’s Matt Payne missing chip shot FGs or Riley Nelson throwing red zone pick 6s, we always seem to find a way to lose in Boise. This ain’t intramurals, brother!

This red zone play calling tonight is just atrocious.
              Last edited by Donuthole; 11-03-2018, 09:15 PM.
              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Special teams suck.

Comment

Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                  Factoring in the traditional second half opening TD drive given up by the defense I'm not sure we'll be able to kick enough field goals to win.
                  ten yard head start doesn’t help
                  Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                    Typical BYU game on the blue carpet. Move the ball up and down the field and find ways to not score points. Whether it’s Matt Payne missing chip shot FGs or Riley Nelson throwing red zone pick 6s, we always seem to find a way to lose in Boise. This ain’t intramurals, brother!

This red zone play calling tonight is just atrocious.
                    And they open with a kick out of bounds

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                      ten yard head start doesn’t help
                      Just like last week.

Comment

Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                        Just like last week.
                        Clap. Clap. Clap-Clap-Clap!

Comment

Solid Hamilton reference by the commentator but it went right over Andre Ware’s head.
                          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Comment

Okay, it's official. We should win this game and if we don't I'll be pissed.
                              τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

wilson is good. hope we don’t squander his career.
                                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Working...
                                X