2018 mid-term elections thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by originalsocal View Post

Shot in the back of the head while fishing.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by bluegoose View Post
      No, you should be good. No one I know wants to move to Vegas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Because they are already here!!! Plus you live a decent part of the state. We're getting all those damn Angelinos.
      Last edited by Topper; 11-08-2018, 05:32 PM.
      "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• "Look, here is a box full of ballots..."

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
          and more women that don't think (about themselves)
          Guilty.

Comment

• Fascinating situation here in Georgia with the Secretary of State certifying his own victory in the closely contested gubernatorial race despite thousands of outstanding votes, and then resigning (rather than recusing himself beforehand) to “prepare for the transition” to the governor’s office. I’d be shocked if the opposing candidate doesn’t get the courts involved.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topper View Post
              Damn you all. Stay where you belong. Damn Californians have also putrified Nevada, which is completely deep blue. We're expecting our tax rates to increase as soon as the cretins take office.

Let me be the first to welcome PAC and Creek to Texas!

Please leave your "gibbering street addicts" there, however:

Last edited by Uncle Ted; 11-09-2018, 08:28 AM.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Sounds like Sinema ending up winning in AZ.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                  Sounds like Sinema ending up winning in AZ.
                  Arizona voters must agree that "Arizona is the meth lab of democracy." Good to know.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Sounds like Sinema ending up winning in AZ.
                    Go Cougars!!
                    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Since when do you give a shit about politicians being politically correct? Do you frequent The_Donald?

Comment

Since when do you give a shit about politicians being politically correct? Do you frequent The_Donald?
                        I agree with Sinema that Arizona is the meth lab of democracy. What is The_Donald?
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Prop 5 is currently passing by 593 votes (.06%). That is without any organized opposition.

Comment

• Probably already been discussed ad-nauseum, but why would half the utah population vote for district gerrymandering by politicians?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Bean View Post
                              Probably already been discussed ad-nauseum, but why would half the utah population vote for district gerrymandering by politicians?
                              Who would you prefer do the gerrymandering?
                              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                                Who would you prefer do the gerrymandering?
                                Someone other than the politicians that have a vested interest in the shape and makeup of the districts.

I am totally open to the possibility that I may be missing something regarding this proposition, but this seemed like the biggest no-brainer on the ballot.

Comment

Working...
                                X