New Player Too The Forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Player Too The Forums

Hey Community it's Nice to meet you all, and I would like to Introduce my Self, I'm Arshli and I'm here too network, teach, and communicate, I Genuinely love meeting new people and giving advice I use for my self, too better our wealth and health knowledge together, I'm a good leader and researcher so I always find the good stuff that's buzzing and a need/opportunity too mankind.

Originally posted by KingArshli7 View Post
    Hey Community it's Nice to meet you all, and I would like to Introduce my Self, I'm Arshli and I'm here too network, teach, and communicate, I Genuinely love meeting new people and giving advice I use for my self, too better our wealth and health knowledge together, I'm a good leader and researcher so I always find the good stuff that's buzzing and a need/opportunity too mankind.
    So glad you're here, we really need a good leader.

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
      So glad you're here, we really need a good leader.
      Not to mention, ever since bestellen stopped coming around, we are down a good researcher.
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
        Not to mention, ever since bestellen stopped coming around, we are down a good researcher.
        bestellen? More like worstellen. Good riddance.
        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by KingArshli7 View Post
          I question the authenticity of the poster. Look at the spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors. I've been trained to recognize these things and I'm very suspicious of KingArshli7.

Probably another cr33kster.
          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Hello, Robin.
            Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
              super mean post. really miss bestellen.

welcome, KingArshli7!
              I'm like LeBron James.
              -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                shut your whore mouth

Comment

Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                  shut your whore mouth
                  Seriously what kind of monster hates bestellen?

Comment

Welcome KingArshli7!

My name is hostile and I’m a Pisces. I like chihuahuas and Chinese noodles.
                    "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

I
                      Originally posted by hostile View Post
                      Welcome KingArshli7!

Wow, is there a local Chinese restaurant that sells that dish?

Comment

Originally posted by hostile View Post
                        Welcome KingArshli7!

B-52s reference.
                        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by chrisrenrut View Post
                          I

Wow, is there a local Chinese restaurant that sells that dish?
                          There was, until the adoption of Don't Wok Your Dog laws in San Francisco.

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                            There was, until the adoption of Don't Wok Your Dog laws in San Francisco.
                            I thank ZachFan!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnZH...HsTyvMVw&t=165
                            Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                            -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                            -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                              shut your whore mouth
                              Ha! That's what I was going to post.

Comment

Working...
                              X