Saudi journalist chopped to bits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
    how long before the far far right floats the idea out there that these were all fake bombs and the sender was actually a leftist trying to make conservatives look bad right before the election? I give it about 24 hours with Trump repeating the theory about 24 hours after that.
    They’re already doing it. They read memes and tweets and eschew actual articles written by journalists. They are disconnected from reality. They demonize all liberals and have a cult-member-cult-leader relationship with Trump. Although they talk about liberals as being evil and openly wish them harm when one of them follows through they blame the left.

Comment

Not much. I read basketball posts sometimes.
      let me just say, it didn't take anywhere near 24 hours.
      I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
        Oh it's 100% out there. I read one tweet that this is right out of the Dems' playbook! Just like the migrant caravan and Kav getting accused of sexual assault.
        What do they say when the guy who did it gets arrested and it turns out to be a crazy dude living in a shack somewhere in W. Virginia with Confederate and neo-nazi flags all over his house? Framed?

Comment

What do they say when the guy who did it gets arrested and it turns out to be a crazy dude living in a shack somewhere in W. Virginia with Confederate and neo-nazi flags all over his house? Framed?
          Or another loonie in Logan, Utah.

Comment

how long before the far far right floats the idea out there that these were all fake bombs and the sender was actually a leftist trying to make conservatives look bad right before the election? I give it about 24 hours with Trump repeating the theory about 24 hours after that.
            I think it is some crazy that took Hillary serious that civility was over until the Dems win... Of course, it is the dems fault.
            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
              They’re already doing it. They read memes and tweets and eschew actual articles written by journalists. They are disconnected from reality. They demonize all liberals and have a cult-member-cult-leader relationship with Trump. Although they talk about liberals as being evil and openly wish them harm when one of them follows through they blame the left.
              To be fair - the "they" you're talking about are on both sides of the aisle.

Both sides have a large group of people disconnected from reality. Both sides have large groups of people who demonize all liberals/conservatives and have a cult-member-cult-leader relationship with Trump/Clinton/Bernie/fill in the blank. Both have large groups who talk about their opposite (conservative or liberal) as being evil and openly wish them harm. And when one of them follows up, they blame the other side as being responsible for the attack against them.

This isn't one of those things you can paint with a simple brush. In doing so - you are no better than those you are describing. Who attribute all of the bad behavior to the opposition without recognizing the trouble their own side breeds.

Comment

• Ah... why is this pipe bomb still armed (i.e., the wires not cut)? And is that an ISIS flag on it? And where did Debbie Wasserman Shultz learn to spell Florids? It only takes six stamps to mail a pipe bomb? No wonder the USPS is losing money.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/24/n...ve-device.html
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Well you do have a yard sign up for that guy and are constantly posting pro-Cruz or anti-O’Rourke stuff.
                  Who's O'Rourke?
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie View Post
                    To be fair - the "they" you're talking about are on both sides of the aisle.

Both sides have a large group of people disconnected from reality. Both sides have large groups of people who demonize all liberals/conservatives and have a cult-member-cult-leader relationship with Trump/Clinton/Bernie/fill in the blank. Both have large groups who talk about their opposite (conservative or liberal) as being evil and openly wish them harm. And when one of them follows up, they blame the other side as being responsible for the attack against them.

This isn't one of those things you can paint with a simple brush. In doing so - you are no better than those you are describing. Who attribute all of the bad behavior to the opposition without recognizing the trouble their own side breeds.
                    The cult leader phenomenon is specific to Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                      Ah... why is this pipe bomb still armed (i.e., the wires not cut)? And is that an ISIS flag on it? And where did Debbie Wasserman Shultz learn to spell Florids? It only takes six stamps to mail a pipe bomb? No wonder the USPS is losing money.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/24/n...ve-device.html
                      Classy response

Comment

Classy response
                        You didn't answer my questions, dammit.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

The cult leader phenomenon is specific to Trump.
                          No. It really is not. If you can't see that, you need to take a step back and reconsider your ability to even pretend to be objective in spite of your biases.

If you don't think Bernie, Hillary, and Obama have/had large groups of people who view/ed and follow/ed them in cult-like fashion, you just aren't being honest with yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                            ... And where did Debbie Wasserman Shultz learn to spell Florids? ]
                            You should also ask why Debbie Wasserman Schultz can't spell her own name correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                              You should also ask why Debbie Wasserman Schultz can't spell her own name correctly.
                              That just validates that it is really from Debbie Wasserman Schultz.
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Last edited by Uncle Ted; 10-24-2018, 06:27 PM.
                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X