The official Zach Wilson thread - Best Ever QB in World History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Babs View Post
    During the OU-Texas game, the jumbotron displayed a picture of ten-year-old future Texas quarterback Sam Ehlinger in a Chris Simms jersey. The Oklahoma fans erupted in cheers/jeers: Chris Simms went o-fer in Red River games during his tenure at UT.
    O-fer against his rivals? How embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Applejack View Post
      It's pretty obvious.

Tuttle realizes he is behind a junior (Huntley) who has been ABSOLUTELY carving up fools; for example, he scored DOUBLE DIGITS on your opponent this week! He's a lock for the next two years.

Behind Huntley is a freshmen from Texas who was recruited by a who's-who of G5 also-rans (New Mexico, USU, Southern Miss, North Texas, SMU) as well as big-time programs like Virginia (their coach has a great eye for QB talent) and Clemson (uhhhh, not sure I believe this one).

Combine that with Kyle's ability to recruit great QBs that relish the challenge of having 4 OCs in 4 years and you can see why even highly recruited QBs would be intimidated.

It's rumored that Tuttle is looking at Texas A&M or Ohio St and I think he should go somewhere like that; nice programs that work hard. But to make it at the U as a QB takes a little something special. Did Jon Hayes just strut around and rely on his past greatness as the starting QB for a Div-III program that stopped playing football? No! Did Travis Wilson just hang out until the Rams gave him a tryout (albeit as a tight end); hell no! We have a tradition to uphold here! Only the best need apply!

He was the best damn QB they ever had.
      Last edited by originalsocal; 10-18-2018, 08:48 AM.

Comment

O-fer against his rivals? How embarrassing.
        Admit it, you were trying to be mean with this post!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          Who is laughing now?
          He who laughs last, my friend....

Comment

Originally posted by originalsocal View Post

He was the best damn QB they ever had.
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
              5 schools that have never been in my kitchen! I'll PM you my venmo.
              Well done, Cliff.
              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                Well done, Cliff.
                I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by HBCoug View Post
                  Admit it, you were trying to be mean with this post!
                  We're talking about the Big Twelve. Try to keep up!

Comment

We're talking about the Big Twelve. Try to keep up!
                    I'm pretty sure there's a thread for that.

Comment

He who laughs last, my friend....
                      62–46–5. Might be a while.
                      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                        Choke on it, haters!
                        Heh.

Comment

Heh.
                          boo.
                          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Heh.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Portland Ute View Post
                              I have fear that Tuttle may be a Heaps or Mangum and that the best lifelong Utah fan QB ever becomes something special at BYU.

That would hurt
                              A PU sighting. I haven’t seen this dude since he blocked me on Twitter.
                              Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

I'm not ready to crown Wilson yet. A lot of it was poor reaction to field developments by UH. Rollo was a decent QB but not the brightest of coaches, apparently. But the next game is a good one to cut his teeth on.

Comment

Working...
                                X