The official Zach Wilson thread - Best Ever QB in World History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
    this is interesting, but i will point out that the current season isn't over - it skews the end of the graph a bit. Currently, Kyler Murray and Tua Tagovailoa are at 216 and 215 respectively. however, the last three weeks Tua's PER has been below his current mark and Murray is coming off a 160 rating game. IOW, while those guys are almost literally off the charts currently, i'd be surprised if they can keep up that pace as remarkable as they have each been this year.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Comment

• I'm all in on Zach. I love him more than Andre Ware.
      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
      -Turtle
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by jay santos View Post
        Thank you. My knowledge is kind of stuck in the late 90's, early 00's. Compared to then, pass rating has definitely trended up. Great has moved from 150 to 160 and good has moved from about maybe 130 to 145.
        this reminds me of a stat pet peeve i have. guys who should know better, for example Mike Golic, Kyle Gunther or Hans Olsen who don't understand the difference between NFL standards and college standards. I've heard each of these guys mention 5+ ypc for RBs being very good for college running backs. 5 ypc would put you at 130th in the country among qualified running backs - there are only 126 D1 teams. to be considered good, you want to be at at least about 6+ which would put you near the top 50 in the country. by comparison, there are 9 qualified in the NFL who average 5+. that is a very good average in the NFL, not so much in college.
        Last edited by smokymountainrain; 11-05-2018, 12:01 PM.
        I'm like LeBron James.
        -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
          I'm all in on Zach. I love him more than Andre Ware.
          andre ware is certainly taken by young zachsry
          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
            I'm all in on Zach. I love him more than Andre Ware.
            I'm like LeBron James.
            -mpfunk

Comment

• Yep ZW is awesome.

He is decisive, accurate, mobile, throws a catchable ball. He needs to throw the ball away instead of taking sacks and needs some better play-calling and that’s about it. I’m all in!

Comment

• Zach won twitter today.

https://mobile.twitter.com/zachkapon...82463058092033
                A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

• There was a twitter discussion last week that got shut down for being déclassé, but essentially folks said that ZW is not LDS, which was surprising to me.
                  Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                    There was a twitter discussion last week that got shut down for being déclassé, but essentially folks said that ZW is not LDS, which was surprising to me.
                    Good, I don't want him ruined by a mission.

Comment

There was a twitter discussion last week that got shut down for being déclassé, but essentially folks said that ZW is not LDS, which was surprising to me.
                      know who else weren’t mormons? mcmahon. sark. detmer.
                      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

This is good. It's clear that God no longer favors BYU. My guess is that God much more enjoys the company of agnostics.
                        "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

• https://twitter.com/Penny_1/status/1...821225984?s=19

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post
                            This is good. It's clear that God no longer favors BYU. My guess is that God much more enjoys the company of agnostics.
                            So much paradox in this post.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Zach is LDS. Not planning a mission.

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                                Zach is LDS. Not planning a mission.
                                Phew! I'm glad we cleared that up. I was wondering whether the Draper-raised white kid from a prominent Mormon family and is attending BYU is, in fact, LDS.

Comment

Working...
                                X